Paul Sewald Traded........

balakoth

Reaction score
I'm rooting for the Diamondbacks. Love Paul Sewald, and would love nothing more than to see a former Mariner get a ring.
Unfortunately I think its going to be astros philly

Those DBacks sure had some fight back though.. reminds me of our team without the strikeouts

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good for him. He didn't want to leave. Dipshitpoto send him packing. We missed the playoffs by ONE GAME. Math is hard.......

pugetsoundpyrate

Reaction score
As sad as I am that Sewald was sent away, getting to watch him end the Phillies last night in Game 7 was an absolute treat. Now, may he help destroy the Rangers!

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
An absolutely perfect final nail in the 2023 coffin. The key championship making trade we all wanted and knew was needed actually happened… and as always it was the M’s doing the selling.

Feels like Ive watched a former Mariner in every WS for the last 30 years…

Threedee

Reaction score
Watching Sewald go to the WS as a Diamondback reminds me of 2001, when Randy did the same. Except I'm not pissed at Dipoto for trading Sewald the same way I am at Woody Woodpecker for not offering Randy a new contract.

Threedee

Reaction score
All through the ALCS, Rangers pitchers would annoy me by walking Maldonado, for no discernable reason other than he was there. Now, Sewald goes and walks Taveras, presumably for the same reason.

Less mountain climbing, Paul.

QWERTY

Reaction score
Rooting for Texas

Cory Seager.... Wished we grabbed him from FA.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
WoW, I feel really bad for Sewald.. they shouldn't have pitched him against Texas.. Rangers know him to well.

getnasty

Reaction score
WoW, I feel really bad for Sewald.. they shouldn't have pitched him against Texas.. Rangers know him to well.
Yeah rough series is an understatement for that guy. Too bad, I hate to see someone in the division win.

Threedee

Reaction score
Series should have been 2-3 going back to Texas. Unfortunately, Sewald unleashed his former Mariner.

Chapow

Reaction score
Series should have been 2-3 going back to Texas. Unfortunately, Sewald unleashed his former Mariner.

How do you figure that? Arizona scored 0 runs. They were losing that game regardless.

Crizilla

Reaction score
That game 1 was probably the series. Another off season begins let's see what doesn't happen.

Hawker

Reaction score
Arizona's bats must have ran out of juice after that NLCS. That's what lost them the WS - well that, and Texas' familiarity with our former pitcher. Poor guy, we were all rooting for him.