Pay Kam

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
ringless":3arhqfh0 said:
WilsonMVP":3arhqfh0 said:
Seanhawk":3arhqfh0 said:
TheRealDTM":3arhqfh0 said:
12% of teams go 0-2 and make the playoffs, if it happens we aren't in a good spot be honest.

I can't stand stats like this. They are pointless unless you can give me the percentage of 2015 Seattle Seahawk teams that start 0-2 and don't make the playoffs. Different team, different schedule, different circumstances, different everything.

This haha....Most of those 0-2 teams probably actually do suck. I would also say its VERY rare to face a divisional foe on the road as well as the other NFC favorite on the road in back to back games. Usually you have an away game and a home game. Why do we have 2 away games btw. Does anyone else in the entire NFL have to play 2 away games this year to start the year off?

Titans lions and Ravens. So I guess we can end that line of thinking

So 1-1 0-2 0-2 0-2 for the 4 teams that had to do that....

So 1-7 record...sounds fair

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
FO should do their damnedest to make sure Kam never plays a snap of football again if he won't apologize and come back.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
gadgor":1ifet41v said:
Is this the perfect time for Kam to come back and save face? If the Seahawks go on a roll, people will begin to think the streak is due to Kam's return.

um..no...if we go on a roll it will be because Bevel decided to be a real OC

rideaducati

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":10v986f8 said:
gadgor":10v986f8 said:
Is this the perfect time for Kam to come back and save face? If the Seahawks go on a roll, people will begin to think the streak is due to Kam's return.

um..no...if we go on a roll it will be because Bevel decided to be a real OC

With the upcoming opponents, the Seahawks should be able to win in spite of Bevell's ineptitude.