Penalties for crowd noise?

BASF

Reaction score
cacksman":3gq9q6iq said:
Seeker":3gq9q6iq said:
They will bring it back to stop Seattle.
I'm sorry but this browner thing got me really feeling like they are desperate to stop the seahawks from winning this Lombardi.

You think Browner's ruling was made to try and stop Seattle from making the Super Bowl this year?

Browner's backups have ALL played better than Browner has this year. If anything, the ruling might help Seattle in that Carroll won't have any temptation to play Browner over Maxwell, Thurmond, or Lane.

I have pointed out last season and this season that the defense without Browner has given up significantly less yards and points. I like Brandon Browner, but as Richard Sherman himself said, "the defense plays different without him." I know Sherm did not mean it as a knock on Browner, but the facts are there and plain as day if people actually look into them.

As far as the rule that once was, it was an idiotic thing back then when the crowds in stadium were not as (I am not sure what the correct word here is, but I am going with) volatile. However, nowadays if you take someone who has paid the ridiculous prices they have now in our very lackluster economy and you try to take away their ability to affect the game, you would be seriously putting refs lives in danger at worst and losing a lot of the people who actually go to games at best.