Perspective

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Scorpion05":1n0kgsne said:
Thanks for some positivity. I believe in this team. We have a top 5 QB and with one, we always have a chance. We have the talent to get it done, in fact being the #3 seed is pretty accurate. I would argue we're the 3rd best team in the NFC and could beat number 1 and 2 if we execute. Cheers!

So much would fall in place if we could just get the run game going. I'm hoping the rookie flashes we see occasionally on OL will increase enough in frequency for us to get through this post-season thang!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Leew72":1ccu3ztq said:
mikeak":1ccu3ztq said:
Leew72":1ccu3ztq said:
We are not going to do well away from home in these playoffs..

Getting 3rd instead of 4th was good in the fact that we will go to 2 soft away stadiums in Atlanta or Dallas.. glad GB didn't get seeded above us or we would lose to them @ lambeau

confident will beat Detroit at home and then who knows

Pretty sure second game would be Atlanta or Dallas regardless...

sure but if we pulled out a win away it would be a kick in the nuts to play a championship game in Green bay

You're most like a Green Bay fan. Comments beyond that are prohibited in this forum, regrettably.

nash72

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3di0g2gc said:
Why do all to the 'bench warmers' and 'net rookies' infest this place after we've done less than stellar. New season fellas. Don't turn this forum into a wailing wall. Effing get with the program or get lost.

I'm just curious as to how a NET veteran like yourself reacts after the team gets bounced in the playoffs which is going to inevitably happen whether its the 1st or 2nd round? I just want to know what the proper procedure is.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
nash72":2l0yy641 said:
HawKnPeppa":2l0yy641 said:
Why do all to the 'bench warmers' and 'net rookies' infest this place after we've done less than stellar. New season fellas. Don't turn this forum into a wailing wall. Effing get with the program or get lost.

I'm just curious as to how a NET veteran like yourself reacts after the team gets bounced in the playoffs which is going to inevitably happen whether its the 1st or 2nd round? I just want to know what the proper procedure is.

Yeah but he called you out for being negative before Seattle actually loses in the playoffs. Maybe that's the proper time to finalize whether or not the season sucked.

nash72

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":1xgt6lzr said:
nash72":1xgt6lzr said:
HawKnPeppa":1xgt6lzr said:

Yeah but he called you out for being negative before Seattle actually loses in the playoffs. Maybe that's the proper time to finalize whether or not the season sucked.

Ok, I can wait a week or two at the most.