Perspective

BubbaGump

Reaction score
The Giants were playing with a back up QB (Jones was out) and a back up RB (Barkley was out) and the Hawks had there Star QB and their starting running RB and the Giants won! Hell they ripped off 3 consecutive running plays, against a Defense that that had all their starters except their worst CB Flowers, to score a TD! That drive was something like 70 yards if I’m not mistaken. How is that for ya? We had everyone heathy and they had there 2nd stringers and they whooped the Hawks butt.

Mizak

Reaction score
BubbaGump":3q9cl0ug said:
The Giants were playing with a back up QB (Jones was out) and a back up RB (Barkley was out) and the Hawks had there Star QB and their starting running RB and the Giants won! Hell they ripped off 3 consecutive running plays, against a Defense that that had all their starters except their worst CB Flowers, to score a TD! That drive was something like 70 yards if I’m not mistaken. How is that for ya? We had everyone heathy and they had there 2nd stringers and they whooped the Hawks butt.

Giants were playing like crap also until those 2 big running plays from Giants RBs. The momentum changed big time.

OP
OP
BubbaGump

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter about momentum, they outplayed this fully healthy team. If the Hawks can’t beat a decimated Giants team when they(Hawks) are healthy,at home to boot, then who can they beat? Not the teams that are are going to go deep into the playoffs.

PNW

Reaction score
While that was very frustrating to watch, I’m not gonna blame that loss on the D. We don’t have the LOB anymore, shutting out teams completely, the D today played above their standards. The Offense is what failed us today, starting with #3.

iigakusei

Reaction score
This loss was 100% on Russ. Guys were wide open and he couldn’t pull the trigger. He looks broken right now.

chris98251

Reaction score
BubbaGump":zig5nfxk said:
Doesn’t matter about momentum, they outplayed this fully healthy team. If the Hawks can’t beat a decimated Giants team when they(Hawks) are healthy,at home to boot, then who can they beat? Not the teams that are are going to go deep into the playoffs.

Tell me how healthy we were on the O line with back ups of back ups and a guy called off the PS in his first game in years in.

Look at the Right side all game.

OP
OP
BubbaGump

BubbaGump

Reaction score
The Heathy Defense go beat by a second string Offense! That Second string offense made enough plays to win this game. They literally controlled the second half of the game. For a team with SB aspirations, this is unacceptable.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Perspective is 1 win and 1 loss in playoffs. I hope not but what it seems.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We had 3 points on offense at the half.

We seemed OK with it.

Teams that only score 3 points on offense at the half deserve to lose.

We did. Deservingly so.

Hopefully, they learn from this but they won't.

This was classic Pete Carroll. Russ takes some blame but most of this is Pete. We didn't even show any urgency in scoring until the Giants had 2 TDs on the board.

I knew when we went in halftime 5-0 we were screwed. Because the Giants would make adjustments and Pete's staff wouldn't bother. Why bother? You are up 5 points, right?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
PNW":34e0p3yy said:
While that was very frustrating to watch, I’m not gonna blame that loss on the D. We don’t have the LOB anymore, shutting out teams completely, the D today played above their standards. The Offense is what failed us today, starting with #3.
Drops mic..

OP
OP
BubbaGump

BubbaGump

Reaction score
chris98251":1rtelxz9 said:
BubbaGump":1rtelxz9 said:

Tell me how healthy we were on the O line with back ups of back ups and a guy called off the PS in his first game in years in.

Look at the Right side all game.
The Hawks never adjusted to help Jones or wheeler on the right side. Hell, I was screaming for them to put Dissly over there to help slow down the rush from that side. I didn’t see it all game. Missing our starting RT is no argument to being beating by back up QB’s and RB’s. Colt F’ing McCoy controlled the clock with there last possession. We could stop him consistently and he chewed a lot of time off the clock. The Hawks could of helped out there back up RT’s all game but didn’t.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
BubbaGump":31j4xdfw said:

Momentum doesn't matter but perspective does?
Whats the point of your post? To make people feel even worse about the loss?
Atta boy.

emurri

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2y93pjkt said:

We seemed OK with it.

We did. Deservingly so.

This was classic Pete Carroll. Russ takes some blame but most of this is Pete. We didn't even show any urgency in scoring until the Giants had 2 TDs on the board.

I knew when we went in halftime 5-0 we were screwed. Because the Giants would make adjustments and Pete's staff wouldn't bother. Why bother? You are up 5 points, right?

I agree with you 100%. I am really tired of Pete. He is the decision maker and he needs to be held accountable. We need an actual owner who can do that.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":319dm86r said:

You mean, like usual, and TG we're not the Lions, or Philly, or for that matter the Giants.

emurri

Reaction score
Uncle Si":13grwx64 said:
BubbaGump":13grwx64 said:

Atta boy.

I think it is pointing out the facts. We may not like them but it is true no the less.

OP
OP
BubbaGump

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Uncle Si":qrj9dgnz said:
BubbaGump":qrj9dgnz said:

Atta boy.
The Seahawks never took advantage of any momentum so it does not matter. The Giants offense in their main position were back ups. Our Defense was healthy except for Tre Flowers. The Giants beat us at home. How can you feel good about anything with this team. Are you going to continue to be a blind homer and follow Pete and Russ off a cliff so you can feel good about yourself? This team won’t make it far in the playoffs if they get there, but that has been acceptable to most fans for some years now. Are you one of those fans? How does that feel. I’m no longer on that train with a blind conductor

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":1k8n8pk4 said:
That will be like this until the Hawks have the number 1 defense and running game. Sorry but Russ is not the answer. There was a reason the LOB talked shit about him during practice. And why Pete got rid of every single one of them. Can’t hurt a weak person ego.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
HawkinNY":26gj5so5 said:
Shanegotyou11":26gj5so5 said:
That will be like this until the Hawks have the number 1 defense and running game. Sorry but Russ is not the answer. There was a reason the LOB talked $h!t about him during practice. And why Pete got rid of every single one of them. Can’t hurt a weak person ego.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is laughable. Every single metric applied to football says you are not only wrong but a particular kind of wrong. He is human he will have bad games. But you speculating what Pete did or didn’t do is nothing but hot air coming from your keyboard.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":5to2nzev said:

We seemed OK with it.

We did. Deservingly so.

I know I couldn’t have said this better. To your point, I look at other teams, like the Patriots today, and their coaches go for the kill all the time. Up 31 or 38 to nothing in the game and they try to continue to score. We NEVER go for the kill. Ever. Instead we play down and lose games like this when we have the talent to be a 10 point favorite in the NFL. That’s nearly unheard of. This is Pete and Pete only with plan, coaching, and approach. It should be inexcusable but it’s acceptable here for whatever reason. Can’t stand it.

Latest posts