Pete and this entire team needs to be let go right now

strohmin

Reaction score
I want everyone from this crappy team gone right now. This starts with Pete and every coach and player he picked. I want to start over fresh for next year. Pete's stench of mediocrity has rubbed so deep into this team that they are allergic to prosperity. Pete's book "Win forever" needs to be banned. This team is so friggin bad. They have no pride, no heart.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Sorry but firing the whole team is one of the most ridiculous comments I’ve ever heard on this site.
It's actually pretty mild for what some online communities get.

But yeah, I'll definitely miss Devon Witherspoon and Boye Mafe.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Is it possible to replace an entire team and coaching staff mid season? Has it been done??? Seems like a tall order...

OP
OP
S

strohmin

Reaction score
Sorry but firing the whole team is one of the most ridiculous comments I’ve ever heard on this site.
I want a team full of players and coaches that havent been ruined by pete's stench of mediocrity

hawksfansince90

Reaction score

How is it ridiculous? This entire team is so stagnant. The same old shit along with ridiculous posts such as this defending it, which is part of the problem. This fan base is full of blow hearts that are content with being a failure and living in the past.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
I want everyone from this crappy team gone right now. This starts with Pete and every coach and player he picked. I want to start over fresh for next year. Pete's stench of mediocrity has rubbed so deep into this team that they are allergic to prosperity. Pete's book "Win forever" needs to be banned. This team is so friggin bad. They have no pride, no heart.
I will be using ' stench of mediocrity ' at work as often as possible starting Monday. Thanks for the line, it's awesome!

OP
OP
S

strohmin

Reaction score
Is it possible to replace an entire team and coaching staff mid season? Has it been done??? Seems like a tall order...
Id be fine with the Seahawks some how being disqualified for the rest of the season so we can start over early for next season.

OP
OP
S

strohmin

Reaction score
Hmm....Cleveland won 1 game in 2 years and they still wouldn't disband the team.
Who cares about Cleveland. They have been a loser sports town for how long??? Why would you want to even be like Cleveland?

cymatica

Reaction score
It's actually pretty mild for what some online communities get.

But yeah, I'll definitely miss Devon Witherspoon and Boye Mafe.
I'm guessing the op is assuming John, not Pete, picked the players in the past 2 drafts. If we only keep players acquired from the last 2 seasons(Lockett being the exception), then we'd have a good core to build around.

I would just get rid of all the coaches and see what someone else could do. I would keep Hurt for another year and give him full control on defense just to see what he looks like without Pete.

OP
OP
S

strohmin

Reaction score
Just providing an example that a 1 win team in 2 years continued to play as an NFL franchise.

I get it but I no longer want the hawks to be associated with this crap that Pete has been putting out since the 1 yard line call.

OP
OP
S

strohmin

Reaction score
I'm guessing the op is assuming John, not Pete, picked the players in the past 2 drafts. If we only keep players acquired from the last 2 seasons(Lockett being the exception), then we'd have a good core to build around.

I would just get rid of all the coaches and see what someone else could do. I would keep Hurt for another year and give him full control on defense just to see what he looks like without Pete.
Yup, I give Schneider all the credit for the great draft picks. I would love to keep Witherspoon and JSN but Im too afraid Pete's already ruined them and I dont want the next coach to even remember that Pete was once the seahawks coach