Pete Carroll never wears a hat

kidhawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":39bonsbs said:
I never seen him rockin a thong either.

What's up with that?

Normally in an instance such as this I'd say you need to prove it, but I think I'll just let it slide this time

kidhawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":303lg9op said:
kidhawk":303lg9op said:
OldWiseHawk":303lg9op said:
What about short sleeves? I've never seen him wear anything but long sleeves even at Training Camp when the temp is in the 90's. He must have some serious forearm tats.

Pete used to wear short sleeves a lot when he was at USC, but he seems to have halted the practice in Seattle.

159416272.jpg

Yea, there seem to be a few here and there of him wearing short sleeves in Seattle when you look on google, but it's few and far between (at least just doing a quick search anyway). His USC days it seemed more common (again just using a quick google search).

Is it just me or is anyone else wishing the Seahawks weren't on a bye week already?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I wear beanies when it's cold, and I bought a few caps cus I guess you're supposed to. But honestly I hate wearing them, they make my head super hot. Maybe it's because I have lots and lots of hair (Asian thick hair).

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Great bye week topic!

Personally, I think Carroll should wear more hoods even when it's not raining.

940x

I suggest he try this one in action green:
Frodo3

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
On the flip side, Jim Harbaugh is never WITHOUT his black 49ers hat. And long-sleeved black 49ers top with khaki pants. Prison inmates have a more diverse wardrobe than Harbaugh.

Basis4day

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":34sx5wm2 said:
On the flip side, Jim Harbaugh is never WITHOUT his black 49ers hat. And long-sleeved black 49ers top with khaki pants. Prison inmates have a more diverse wardrobe than Harbaugh.

And the red sharpie on a cord.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
The man has a luscious mane.

As for the thong, Pete wears a sensible pair of satin crotchless, because you can't tame the Beast

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1qu8oa7m said:
A lot of you middle aged jabronies on this forum wear hats to cover your bold spot.

Pete not so much.
BINGO! this post has win written all over it. I don't like hats much either, but the better half makes my balding self wear them in mixed company.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":1wm3twhf said:
Whatchu tryin ta do? turn him into a Rasberry Beret-wearing sideline piggy?

350x-1111.jpg

ZagHawk

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":1sa7lcsb said:

Eh. I'm sure the coaches themselves have superstitions just like the players where they just want to feel consistent on gameday.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1snity2u said:
Tech Worlds":1snity2u said:
A lot of you middle aged jabronies on this forum wear hats to cover your bold spot.

Pete not so much.
BINGO! this post has win written all over it. I don't like hats much either, but the better half makes my balding self wear them in mixed company.

Wow. Smh

chris98251

Reaction score
I never wear a hat either, then again I have been blessed with my hair into my mid 50's now.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":1s1adjrp said:
HawKnPeppa":1s1adjrp said:
Tech Worlds":1s1adjrp said:

Pete not so much.

Wow. Smh

Seeing as how you probably haven't traveled beyond the confines of the U.S. or maybe much past the State of Nebraska, I'll give you a pass for ignorance because you are not in my 'neighborhood.' ;)

OrFan

Reaction score
I wore hats all the time when I was young. Went into the Army and had to wear a hat all the time for 7 years. I never wear a hat any more. We go through phases where different things just seem right. I am 52, no gray hair, and very little loss of hair. Maybe sub consciously I am afraid to ruin that, who knows?

Pete seems like the "forever young" type. Why hide it when you still have it?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
chris98251":1reqzrwv said:
I never wear a hat either, then again I have been blessed with my hair into my mid 50's now.
This is me too including being in my 50s (58 next week). Consider myself quite fortunate.

253hawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":1vaemywk said:
NorthDallas40oz":1vaemywk said:

And the red sharpie on a cord.

And a fine mist of spittle surrounding him.

Every coach has their style trademark...Pete's is his bright white ortho shoes.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If I had his hair (hell, any hair) at his age I wouldn't wear a hat either. Stupid genetics anyways.