Pete Carroll

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Uncle Si":e0redsty said:
pittpnthrs":e0redsty said:
Sgt. Largent":e0redsty said:
Vikings will end up being the best team in that division when the dust clears, but they are finding themselves right now with Cousins and they still beat the teams they should for the most part (Bills game was an anomaly). They will be hard to beat.

Again weird that you'll give other teams a pass but don't extend the same generosity to your own team?

NO ONE who watched the Hawks game and Vikings game this past weekend would say that the Vikings look like a better team than the Hawks at this point in the season. Two straight losses at home, one to arguably the worst team in the league, and the Saints made them look like they didn't even belong on the same field.

What are you expecting or want me to say, that I think the Seahawks are awesome and going to the Super Bowl or something? Sorry I hold the Vikings in a higher esteem than Seattle right now. Losing to the Saints is a bad showing? My God, they are 6-1 right now. How about Seattle barely beating the Cardinals? Vikings did a lot better against them than we did. We lost to the Broncos who are wretched this year. We beat up on the worst team in the league in the Raiders (not arguably) and beat the hapless Cowboys. Our best showing this year is barely losing to the Rams (something the Vikings have also done) and beating a Lions team that seems to be packing it in already this season. All i'm asking is for Seattle to beat a decent team before I label them good or on those lines. Is that so bad? If they win 2 or 3 out of their next 4 games then yes, I will look at them in a different light. Until then, prove something first.

Just skipping the Bills game then?

Again

Vikings will end up being the best team in that division when the dust clears, but they are finding themselves right now with Cousins and they still beat the teams they should for the most part (Bills game was an anomaly). They will be hard to beat.

I'm just stating what the rest of the world thinks and that is that the Vikings are a better team than Seattle is right now. Feel free to disagree I guess.

PS- Vikings really struggled with that hot Lions team this weekend.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Games that fit your narrative= trend

Games that dont= anomaly

How can you even play with the way you move those goalposts.

Its not a question of disagreeing. Its calling into question your approach, which is consistently inconsistent and contradictory.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
One thing to remember about the Chargers. That kind of QB matches up with us well.

We lost to them even when we were great.

We have 2 more key tests to turn it around. Vikings and Packers. Both winnable.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1r3jymrr said:
One thing to remember about the Chargers. That kind of QB matches up with us well.

We lost to them even when we were great.

We have 2 more key tests to turn it around. Vikings and Packers. Both winnable.

Rivers has always given the Hawks trouble.

Id say Packers and Vikings are must wins (or replacing onevwith a win at Panthers) if the Hawks want a season above average.

All three are very tough games though

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Uncle Si":qlyndios said:
Games that fit your narrative= trend

Games that dont= anomaly

How can you even play with the way you move those goalposts.

Its not a question of disagreeing. Its calling into question your approach, which is consistently inconsistent and contradictory.

What are we playing that you propose exactly? I just posted about the Vikings and why I and the rest of the world consider them a better team than Seattle currently. If you disagree with that,,,,,,,,?