Pete getting fed lines?

mitleth

Reaction score
I don't know how I noticed this, and I don't know if it has already been mentioned, but I found it pretty funny. I was watching the video (below) of Pete talking about all of our draft picks, and he was talking about all of our 3rd day picks. When he starts talking about Pinkins (at the 3:30 mark) someone whispers the word "tackler" to him at exactly 3:37. Five seconds later, the talks about how great a tackler he is.

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-phot..._Are_In_/e4c1597b-ae60-4c8c-9531-27f50f096522

OP
OP
M

mitleth

Reaction score
No, I don't think it's anything wrong or a flaw at all. I just thought it was funny. The thought of a giddy Schneider sitting next to him wanting to give his thoughts on each player. Merely entertainment.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
In all seriousness, I'm sure someone who is as concerned about "the message" as Pete goes over the talking points with his people (e.g. JS) before any press conference. Occasionally, he may need to be reminded of what those talking points were.

You notice it among all the players and JS too. They always stay "on message" and convey the exact same talking points from week to week.

Pete is very careful about what he says and chooses his words carefully.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Come to think of it, I've never seen Coach Carroll and Abraham Lincoln in the same room at the same time.

38521 900

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1ef3n8im said:
Those shadows on the moon landing don't look right.
My thoughts exactly. That twelth man banner is kinda fishy looking too. I mean, was Armstrong really a 12?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Just a little counter A.D.D. from Schneider. "WHO's got your back!"

m0ng0

Reaction score
I dont know who fed him this line but I like what I am hearing !

Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll was complimentary of RB Christine Michael after the back impressed during team workouts, showing burst at the line of scrimmage. 'We have very high expectations for him,' Carroll said. 'He's going to get a ton of work. He's just a million miles ahead of where he was in terms of understanding what we want scheme-wise, pass protection wise, route wise, and we know he's a natural runner. He's got explosive talent and we just want to get him to fit in.'

Mick063

Reaction score
Leaders that surround themselves with great people and are not afraid to delegate important tasks, prove to be the very best leaders.

So Schneider whispered something in his ear and Pete repeated it. Way cool. It just proves the point that Pete is a great leader (see first sentence in this post). His personnel expert reminded him of why they drafted Pinkins. A nice demonstration of how a first class organization works. Further proof of how much faith Pete has in JS.

Personally, I would not be the slightest bit bothered if Pete knew zilch about Pinkins until he saw him in OTAs (extremely unlikely). Pete gives his shopping list to Schneider and Schneider delivers. I don't see the problem here.

Certainly, Pete could competently scout a thousand players a year.....if he didn't have other equally important stuff to do.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
mitleth":3l1lpfzi said:
I don't know how I noticed this, and I don't know if it has already been mentioned, but I found it pretty funny. I was watching the video (below) of Pete talking about all of our draft picks, and he was talking about all of our 3rd day picks. When he starts talking about Pinkins (at the 3:30 mark) someone whispers the word "tackler" to him at exactly 3:37. Five seconds later, the talks about how great a tackler he is.

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-phot..._Are_In_/e4c1597b-ae60-4c8c-9531-27f50f096522

It's John Shneider reminding Pete of one of the aspects of the draft prostects upside. :lol: Its not some unseen guy placing words in his mouth. Pete even said something to the effect of, as John says he is a good tackler.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Conclusive proof that Schneider is the one pulling the strings.

It's now becoming clear that John Schneider is secretly of Rothschild lineage. It's plain as day by the way he handles the draft, manipulating the media coverage and misleading rivals. Some awestruck filmmakers posted a tutorial video of Schneider's methods here:
[youtube]KhsmAISqo6U[/youtube]

I never did manage to properly count how many passes the white team completed in that video.

Anyway, after Napoleon lost at Waterloo, N.M. Rothschild misled rivals and cornered the London bond market After TJack lost to the 49ers at Centurylink, Scheider misled rivals and drafted Russell Wilson. It just doesn't get any more parallel than that. How much more evidence do you need?

When Schneider interviewed with Paul Allen, he impressed by saying, "give me control of the team's draft board and I care not who calls the plays." But, stealthy Schneider set it up to make it LOOK like Pete was the one in charge. So, as you saw in the conference, Pete is really just the latest puppet on the coach's throne, and John is really the one running things.
c29NathanRothschild.jpg

Conclusive.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I think it all begins with the "plan" Pete and John put together four years ago.

They got all of us with the long con, and did it right in front of our faces.

[youtube]Sz91F2PdyPM[/youtube]