Pete's 12th man request

Will I

Reaction score
I don't know how to link a sound bite. But Pete asked the 12th man to bring the noise this week again. I think he gets that it'll be hard to be as jacked for the Jags, but knows how much the team thrives on it. I know he won't let the boys have a "trap" game Sunday.
He sounded like he was talking to the team. Something along the lines of "that was last week, this is this week". Absolutely love how much this organization acknowledges and involves us fans!

GO HAWKS!!

Laloosh

Reaction score
Just show them video of the Detroit, Arizona (week 1), Miami and St. Louis (week 4) games.

Then cut away to roaring crowds in Washington and Atlanta.

fade to black...

"LEAVE NO DOUBT"

Kelly.Orr

Reaction score
Pretty awesome that our team isn't overlooking anyone or anything. I know Earl Thomas i believe it was had similar comments about not overlooking opponents. The amount of focus these guys have makes me feel even better about this team being ready for the moment.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":30pqljk3 said:
Just show them video of the Detroit, Arizona (week 1), Miami and St. Louis (week 4) games.

fade to black...

"LEAVE NO DOUBT"
Nailed it.

osprey6

Reaction score
After traveling 2,200 miles for this week's game, I will be sorely disappointed if I have any voice at all on Sunday night. I will be bringing the noise.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
everyone is goign to be so jacked up from last week's win that this game will be like the afterparty and i dont see us missing a beat.

also keep in mind that I doubt there are going to be a fraction as many jaguar fans that make the trip as there were 49er fans. so if there is a drop off some of it will be made up for by filling the stands with hawks fans.

C-Dub

Reaction score
I'll be yelling at the tube this weekend. I need to stain my fence and seal my cement at my house, so I won't be making the trip over.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":12fmdjz4 said:

fade to black...

"LEAVE NO DOUBT"

That's an excellent idea

the_12th_man

Reaction score
I'll be attending and I'm just expecting to lose my voice by the end of the game.

seanoob

Reaction score
Bringing the noise (and earplugs) and making sure that my son does the same.

warden

Reaction score
This upcoming game against the Jaguars is another Championship game and must be treated that way. We must be loud and proud, we cannot show any mercy on our opponents.

stack600

Reaction score
I really miss not being able to talk till Weds or Thurs. Had to give up my tickets in 2007 after 14 years do to a job in Alaska. Now I've been on the list for 3 years now. Someday, someday. You all make me proud though keep up the good work. Loud and Proud...Rock The Hawk House Men and Women of the 12th Man Nation. GO HAWKS!!!!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The fans aren't going to let them down. They know how special this season can be. Carroll is in heaven with this crowd. When a fan has evidence that they can help their team, it just fuels the machine.

It is so much different here than other stadiums. Hawk fans feed off of their own success. They bring it, then when the defense makes a play or false start/delay? They turn it up. It seems like every season they just get more and more into it. Other places? They try, they get noisy on 3rd down or in the moment, but Hawk fans bring it for the entire game. Even in blowouts.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
3-0 is on the line. No, scratch that...HFA is on the line. I'm bringing it.

warden

Reaction score
Aros":2t2gs7mq said:
3-0 is on the line. No, scratch that...HFA is on the line. I'm bringing it.

Exactly HFA is on the line. Going to take a 13 and 3 or better record to obtain that goal. You just cannot lose especially at home or against division rivals