PFF: Chris Carson more elusive than Christian McCaffrey

Rat

Reaction score
I think this is one of those times where we can lend PFF significant credibility.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-ranking-32 ... lusiveness

8. Chris Carson, Seattle Seahawks
At times, Carson has been in the doghouse in Seattle for his inability to hold on to the football. While Carson has struggled to hang on to the football — fumbling a league-high nine times on rushes over the past two seasons — he’s been very good when he does hold on. Over that same two-year stretch, Carson ranks second in missed tackles as a runner (107) to Nick Chubb, and his 3.5 yards after contact per rush are a top-five mark among backs with 100 or more carries since 2018. The phrase “runs angry” gets thrown around for plenty of running backs, but it’s something that certainly categorizes Carson’s style of play.

Heck of a 7th round find. Should probably ignore who #1 on this list is though.

xray

Reaction score
For my money I think the best all purpose back is McCaffrey . Carson will always have the " fumbling chit " on his resume. Fair or not it's there .

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
xray":23tq12be said:
For my money I think the best all purpose back is McCaffrey . Carson will always have the " fumbling chit " on his resume. Fair or not it's there .
Run CMC was the best back this year regardless of whatever PFF says.

jeremiah

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":16c4yru1 said:
xray":16c4yru1 said:
Run CMC was the best back this year regardless of whatever PFF says.

McCaffrey was the best back of 2019. I would take him over any other in the league, and would have taken him as the 1st RB in any draft of the last 10 years. He has it all, and when he is getting worn down, he will make a great receiver. He is this generations Marshall Faulk. If he were on a decent team he would in the SB a few times. At Carolina, not much chance as they destroy the core of what they were, into what will they be someday.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
xray":3a1r9upi said:
For my money I think the best all purpose back is McCaffrey . .

He's a $13 million dollar cap hit the next two seasons after this one. Then they get an out before he costs $16 million.

Latest posts