PI against Woolen was BS

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Easily one of the worst calls of the year and extended the Brown’s drive. That was good coverage period
And the Hawks were up 10 and would have been near mid field. Complete game changer. But as usual, they'll get the typical "sorry" message from the NFL after the fact. It killed all the momentum the Hawks had at that point.

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
They didn't show a close up of the H2F call...but the replay looked like he hit upper pads to me. Another call that extended a drive.

I know some have questioned Riq's playing this year, but I see some awewome coverage skills personally. I don't think they throw his way too often.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Ref had a bad view.. that said, probably shouldn't just assume that it was a foul without really seeing if it was a foul.

bileever

Reaction score
That pass interference wasn't even close. Riq isn't doing anything like grabbing or pushing. At most, there is some incidental contact. And if it's anything, it's offensive PI. You can see Cooper clearly pushing Woolen.

It's at about 1:25 in this video.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
That pass interference wasn't even close. Riq isn't doing anything like grabbing or pushing. At most, there is some incidental contact. And if it's anything, it's offensive PI. You can see Cooper clearly pushing Woolen.

It's at about 1:25 in this video.

yeah, it wasn't but you can see the ref behind and probably all she/he saw was his arm going around..shouldn't have been called, there's a lot more fouls that weren't called that should have been.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
almost every key play was a Seattle penalty.Surprised DK didn't get one at the end
so was DK!

You can see he looked over at the ref, couldn't you?

I actually thought that one was kinda funny. Well, funnier on the no call ;)

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
It's amazing how they can be so ticky tack one way, then completely ignore obvious lining up offsides that's literally impossible to miss
Not only impossible to miss, but it's also the job of two different refs to watch the line. Both completely ignored it.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
What about the phantom hands to the face (TWICE), that they wouldn’t show a replay of?

That’s when I got pissed
I saw the replays. The recievers were knocking the extended arms of the defenders off the shoulder pads up. D-backs hands would go up and brush the chin of the recievers. Very ticky tac.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
As much as I don’t like the result of this I understand the call. This play there was some contact (but nothing egregious). We would have bitched if we were on the other side of this. Many of the calls that fans complain about are realistically could be called either way and we just got the short end of the stick. For close plays I don’t get worked up. The refs are not always in position to see and things happen quick on the field. I do agree consistency is an issue and should be addressed.