Pick #214, Kristjan Sokoli, DT, Buffalo

City Of Reign

Reaction score
Anyone else think he looks like a juiced, hulked out up Doug Flutie ??

edit: all credit goes to jerr, didn't see his comment below the pic lol

OP
OP
J

jake206

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/DavisHsuSeattle/status/594613394709217281[/tweet]

I would love to see this guy in an investor's meeting. Enforcer.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I hope the keep him at DT. He has JJ Watt size and athleticism. He would be a great 3T. Add 15-20 pounds and he's a monster of a NT.

Mojambo

Reaction score
My favorite pick of the draft.

He'll be incredibly frustrating, just like Sweezy was those first couple of seasons, but when he gets Cable's system down he'll be a top 10 guard.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2dnha7qn said:
Worth noting, JR Sweezy is a FA in 2016.

Yep, but man he would be nice to keep. Elite athlete with a nasty streak that essentially just ended his Jr. season as a guard; Dielman was a DT convert that didn't even get a start until his 3rd season.

An eventual Soko-Glow-Sweezy interior is so nasty and athletic.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
kobebryant":2dgnqmoo said:
Hasselbeck":2dgnqmoo said:
Worth noting, JR Sweezy is a FA in 2016.

Yep, but man he would be nice to keep. Elite athlete with a nasty streak that essentially just ended his Jr. season as a guard; Dielman was a DT convert that didn't even get a start until his 3rd season.

An eventual Soko-Glow-Sweezy interior is so nasty and athletic.

Agree. Hope we can fit Sweezy into the re-signings. Would honestly much rather have him than Okung

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Mojambo":ujuzsnlr said:

He'll be incredibly frustrating, just like Sweezy was those first couple of seasons, but when he gets Cable's system down he'll be a top 10 guard.

I sincerely hope so too, but where and when will he get his chance to start? Im assuming he will be competing with Glowinski at left guard, who im guessing has an advantage with more experience

chris98251

Reaction score
Jerhawk":3revz93a said:
Mojambo":3revz93a said:

I sincerely hope so too, but where an when will he get his chance to start? Im assuming he will be competing with Glowinski at left guard, who im guessing has an advantage with more experience

I will bet if he is intelligent he will be worked at Center as well.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Jerhawk":1y1c9e4a said:
Mojambo":1y1c9e4a said:

I sincerely hope so too, but where and when will he get his chance to start? Im assuming he will be competing with Glowinski at left guard, who im guessing has an advantage with more experience

A bit of a catch-22. He won't have to be thrust into the starting lineup so early in his development like Sweezy was, conversely though , those early bumps for Sweezy were probably invaluable in the long run. Looking back though, what a terrible look for John Moffitt to allow that door to even be opened.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
He will red shirt. IR, not PS. Too many other teams raid our PS now for that.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Typical SPARQ hero pick for Seattle. Probably impossible to project how he'll do at this point. If he converts, he won't be any good his first and maybe second year. That being said, I prefer that they take these types in the 6th-7th as opposed to the early and mid rounds, so I'm good with it.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I love how our FO says to hell with these pre-made players.....we are going to just build our own. :thirishdrinkers: