Pick #58 Ethan Pocic, OL, LSU

randomation

Reaction score
4 3rd rounders and you don't move up to take Obi and take a giant reach at Oline

hawknation2017

Reaction score
He's a very similar prospect to Justin Britt, actually. Pretty powerful and explosive, but doesn't move well laterally. 4.81s short shuttle vs. Taylor Moton's 4.58. He's a little stiff so I'm not sure how he will do outside of center. Maybe they don't plan to extend Britt?

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Why did we draft a center? Did they want to move him to RT? I know he played other positions, but center is the one he has played the most. Center is the only position on our line that is solid.

Atradees

Reaction score
This is an excellent pick for a team without a probowl center. I have to believe if he was there in the sixth round you take him.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Sure he will not play center with the success of Britt at the position. I am so-so with it. I am glad we addressed the line, but I don't have confidence with the FO to draft successful linemen. This could all change with further review though

@cro

Reaction score
Lol. We pick oline and it's the only position were set at.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Atradees":6ulb6hqd said:
This is an excellent pick for a team without a probowl center.

I'll be happy if he turns out as well as Britt. Though I wish we could just extend Britt.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
vin.couve12":3sjfha3m said:
I hear he can only play center because it throws him off if he doesn't get to hike the football.

I think it's more that he needs to feel the loving touch of a QBs hands near his nuts before the snap. Comfort.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
hawknation2017":wxcxfo2a said:
Atradees":wxcxfo2a said:
This is an excellent pick for a team without a probowl center.

I'll be happy if he turns out as well as Britt. Though I wish we could just extend Britt.
The Seattle FO would be stupid not to resign Britt.

seahawk 17

Reaction score
My guess, is this is our new center and Britt is going back to guard. The draft guys I am watching said that he has played multiple positions but he is best at Center.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
bmorepunk":1lo6ui8h said:
vin.couve12":1lo6ui8h said:
I hear he can only play center because it throws him off if he doesn't get to hike the football.

I think it's more that he needs to feel the loving touch of a QBs hands near his nuts before the snap. Comfort.
Yup. You get that little taint tickle going and it really jump starts him to drive block them nose tackles...

JSeahawks

Reaction score
LSU had one of the best running games in the country even when Fournette wasnt healthy and did this with absolutely no qb. The dude can run block.

Reaction score
Im cool with it but not at this spot but someday you got to ask ur self when are we going to infuse an impact player with some speed on this team. It just seems like all the players I like are getting picked right before we pick like obi and King. I know John and Pete will play it up like we got the guy we were always looking for but we have know idea if they screwed the pooch on some of these guys. This pick seems like a reach and could of got had with one of our 3rd round picks. Hope we get chris godwin in the third tall wr and the kid got game. Im also hoping for a corner at some point.

rcaido

Reaction score
If somehow Britt is too expensive, we have a backup Center...Right now he can play right guard & Ifedi goes to RT.