Pick #58 Ethan Pocic, OL, LSU

nash72

Reaction score
Awuzie just went and he's a ball hawk at the CB position. A freaking Center? This is becoming a nightmare.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":7kscp035 said:
For what it's worth, he was announced as a tackle. So yeah, I'm guessing he'll compete at tackle and be our backup center if needed. Versatile and big.

Plus, he looks like if Jon Ryan and the Hulk were genetically combined and remixed.

7.89s 3-cone makes tackle kind of unlikely or at least unlikely they he will be able to block the average edge rusher.

:stirthepot:

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Lithium":346es9bm said:
[youtube]jD2njrghysE[/youtube]

He's tall for center; the DL is getting really far underneath him on and he gets pushed back on some of these plays.

Meeker

Reaction score
seahawk 17":ieraprp4 said:
My guess, is this is our new center and Britt is going back to guard. The draft guys I am watching said that he has played multiple positions but he is best at Center.

One of the NFLN guys said he is better at G...and Britt's last chance was C :229031_shrug:

Atradees

Reaction score
Something happened to our front office since 13. Less enthused.

This draft will match last years.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Meeker":2gdcl11e said:
seahawk 17":2gdcl11e said:
My guess, is this is our new center and Britt is going back to guard. The draft guys I am watching said that he has played multiple positions but he is best at Center.

One of the NFLN guys said he is better at G...and Britt's last chance was C :229031_shrug:

It's been mentioned that he's played every position; it will be interesting to see if he can be really effective at any of them in the NFL.

Reaction score
nash72":2fmjxwr9 said:
Awuzie just went and he's a ball hawk at the CB position. A freaking Center? This is becoming a nightmare.
I know brother!!!! I don't know what to think! I think we could have the guy where ever 2nd round though smh!

LolaRox

Reaction score
bandiger":2ej7m2a8 said:
Insurance policy if Britt is too expensive, man they put too much emphasis on versatility

Yep, they end up with guys who really can't do any one thing at a high level. It's necessary that a couple of the backups are versatile, but they take it too far. Sometimes I feel like it's a sign they don't know what the hell they are doing.

Jack of all trades master of none.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
vin.couve12":2xvt2jzm said:
Taaaaaaaaaaaaint ticklllllllllllllle. YEAH!

I will accept responsibility for getting this one going.

bandiger

Reaction score
thegreeninyoureye":2h9e48fl said:
nash72":2h9e48fl said:
I know brother!!!! I don't know what to think! I think we could have the guy where ever 2nd round though smh!

I was hoping for him but yeah he's gone. :187734:

OP
OP
Basis4day

Basis4day

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/PFF/status/858127907415355393[/tweet]