Pick #69, Tyler Lockett, WR/KR/Gunner, KSU

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I have Lockett on my bench in one of my fantasy leagues that is PPR and has ST points. I hope he breaks out and makes everyone mad!! lol! This kid could be really special indeed.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3l2bbhap said:
I have Lockett on my bench in one of my fantasy leagues that is PPR and has ST points. I hope he breaks out and makes everyone mad!! lol! This kid could be really special indeed.

I think the only way Lockett is really good for Fantasy FB is if you have the Seahawks D/ST .. but would love to be proved wrong on that.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Donk70":32ydallx said:
Can we throw him back in the pond til he gets bigger? I'm tired of these Smurf WRs. We need a big body to take the double team off of Graham in the end zone.

Giphy

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
I would like to hear some of the doubters come out of the wood work...ahem Spin Doctor ahem.....to hear what they think of Tyler Lockett now that he's played in 4 preseason games in the NFL.

BadgerVid

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":18e30rsg said:
Seahwkgal":18e30rsg said:

I think the only way Lockett is really good for Fantasy FB is if you have the Seahawks D/ST .. but would love to be proved wrong on that.

Unless it is a league where "ST points" mean that return yards and TDs count for returners being carried as WR or RB...I have a league like that and fully expect to pull Lockett off the bench at some point this season if he develops as I hope.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
BadgerVid":1wirjszp said:
Hasselbeck":1wirjszp said:
Seahwkgal":1wirjszp said:

Unless it is a league where "ST points" mean that return yards and TDs count for returners being carried as WR or RB...I have a league like that and fully expect to pull Lockett off the bench at some point this season if he develops as I hope.
Yep. This league has those kinds of points and we don't play with a D. We use IDPs, so individual ST play is huge(especially if they double duty with receiving).

Mike 4G

Reaction score
I admit really wanting to draft OL and Cb over him, but I will gladly eat crow on this. I thought he was another Prich who we just drafted and was starting to come on. I couldn't be happier being wrong. He has all the tools to be a superstar.