Pick #88 R 3 Cody Barton LB Utah

chris98251

Reaction score
Last year was a change in the coverage rules and I don't think we adapted well nor had the personnel to perform what we needed to do.

I think they have a better idea now what the new rules do to teams and what restrictions it puts on teams that had a conventional plan. We have a whole lot of young speed all over and went with LB's that are quick and brought in Safeties as well.

Think this shows up on special team coverages a lot next year. Now if Dickson can quit out kicking the coverage that would be better also.

seabowl

Reaction score
Had to revisit this. Frankly, most people were not in love with this pick and boy were they right.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Had to revisit this. Frankly, most people were not in love with this pick and boy were they right.
Weird to revisit merely a post detailing his draft stat's from another source. I made no opinion showing any love just passing on info and facts for those who may not have seen it.

All I said was another Utah player looks fast. I made no comment one way or the other about the pick, in fact I said people were on both sides of the pick.

Everything else was from CBS. What purpose was there to jump the thread to talk about a draft pick from 2019.

Are you going to do that for every other draft pick that gets posted on .net?

Last edited:

seabowl

Reaction score
Weird to revisit merely a post detailing his draft stat's from another source. I made no opinion showing any love just passing on info and facts for those who may not have seen it.

All I said was another Utah player looks fast. I made no comment one way or the other about the pick, in fact I said people were on both sides of the pick.

Everything else was from CBS. What purpose was there to jump the thread to talk about a draft pick from 2019.

Are you going to do that for every other draft pick that gets posted on .net?
Yes

flv2

Reaction score
If they like Barton they should look at Kaden Elliss from beleaguered U Idaho. The guy's pro day at Utah was similar and he's about the same size . He'll be a late round pick or a FA. Nice write up on him in the Spokesman Review and Idaho Statesman.

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2019/ ... s-sleds-t/
Nice call. Elliss was picked at #244 and he has earned himself a big money 2nd contract.

Latest posts