Player claims Seahawk DE spit in his face

pmedic920

Reaction score
I don't condone this at all but the reality is, spitting on another player isn't going to put them out of a game, or land them in hospital. It won't end a career.

It's a low life, chicken sh*t thing to do but it's not like stomping on a body part while a guy is down.

We've all seen much much worse.
I too am surprised we're making a deal out of it, and I'd bet it happens way more often than we know about.
If you ask me, spitting probably plays a role in some of the shoving matches we see. If you think about it, we generally never know why so and so pushed so and so.
I'd think it would be considered a "bitch move" to tell on a guy.

Hey y'all, #00 spit on me.

So what, I just got my sack stepped on.

Yea shut up, the guard just had his forearm on my throat 30 seconds.

Yep, nasty thing to do but I don't think it's rare, I think it's rare that we here a guy complaining about it publicly.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
pmedic920":3wdfzb9r said:
I don't condone this at all but the reality is, spitting on another player isn't going to put them out of a game, or land them in hospital. It won't end a career.

It's a low life, chicken sh*t thing to do but it's not like stomping on a body part while a guy is down.

We've all seen much much worse.
I too am surprised we're making a deal out of it, and I'd bet it happens way more often than we know about.
If you ask me, spitting probably plays a role in some of the shoving matches we see. If you think about it, we generally never know why so and so pushed so and so.
I'd think it would be considered a "bitch move" to tell on a guy.

Hey y'all, #00 spit on me.

So what, I just got my sack stepped on.

Yea shut up, the guard just had his forearm on my throat 30 seconds.

Yep, nasty thing to do but I don't think it's rare, I think it's rare that we here a guy complaining about it publicly.

Agreed. There is extracurricular crap that occurs in the pile on EVERY play. Nothing new here.