Playoff Machine has returned!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Love me some playoff machine. Hours of speculation begins. Makes you appreciate being the top dog, let alone in the playoff mix.

Axx

Reaction score
lmao, the saints struggled against the niners @HOME.
The niners, you know the team with the worst QB of the 2013 season.

Yeah that team? And we're coming off the bye with a healthy o-line?????

And the Saints, a team who couldn't stop the run to save their lifes?

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Pick your criteria (home team,power rankings, or whatever) then select a week. The teams playing each other comes up and you can select which team you think will win in each match up. If it is different than the pre selection then the results are changed accordingly.

A London Hawk

Reaction score
Using the 6 default criteria with no adjustments, the niners only make it to the players 1/3 of the time.

Stuje1

Reaction score
Not that we didn't already know how big the Monday game against the Saint is and have discussed the potential outcomes many times, but this playoff machine really brings the point home. If the Hawks lose, they have to win all 4 remaining games AND have the Saints lose at least one of their remaining games to get the 1 seed. If the Hawks win, all they need to do is win 2 of their next 4 (even if the Saints win out). That's quite the difference.

Barakas

Reaction score
The NFL Playoff machine looks broke user interface wise. Is it just me or does it look like crap for everyone else too?

mikeak

Reaction score
I don't get it we got the Number 1 seed no matter how I changed things up within realistic expectations.

First I set the Seahawks to win out...........

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Barakas":2n9jdkex said:
The NFL Playoff machine looks broke user interface wise. Is it just me or does it look like crap for everyone else too?

Broken for me on Safari and Chrome.

Stuje1

Reaction score
vant":w5lm0vvb said:
I think it's broken for everyone right now.

It works, it's just formatted very poorly and hopefully will be spruced up sometime soon. But you can still use it, just make sure you are clicking the winner of the right matchup when clicking the little logos at top.

OP
OP
SalishHawkFan

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Don't bother using the criteria. Just click on the week, then click the logo of each team you think will win. The formatting is screwy right now, but hopefully they'll fix that soon.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":ygt47ab2 said:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

I had us lose to the Saints, but beat SF. We clinched HFA and the Niners missed the playoffs! Whoohooo!

Yeah if the Cardinals stay hot, that week 17 game versus the 49er (in Arizona!) could decide who gets the wildcard.

Veilside

Reaction score
BlueTalons":27lh143k said:
:Dunno: I get the 2012 version... :Dunno:

Me too. I can't seem to find the link to to 2013 version either. I'm guessing we have to clear our cache or something.

Barakas

Reaction score
Veilside":dhkgfz8i said:
BlueTalons":dhkgfz8i said:
:Dunno: I get the 2012 version... :Dunno:

Me too. I can't seem to find the link to to 2013 version either. I'm guessing we have to clear our cache or something.

Ahhhh, looks like they reverted back to the 2012 version. I'm guessing they are trying to fix the 2013 version. The formatting (i.e., user interface) on the 2013 version was screwed up for pretty much every browser so most likely they took it offline to fix it.