Please, for the love of god, run

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Please run the ball, you need to stack some plays to get in a rhythm

Clock is a factor here, sure, but it's been pretty fully abandoned since... well, the moment it started WORKING

This is consistently Waldrons pain point

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Run-first is their only shot here, feels like. Run game hasn't suffered much, and it's a good way to slow things down and recalibrate. Gotta chill the offense out and try to find some normalcy despite the line woes.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Run-first is their only shot here, feels like. Run game hasn't suffered much, and it's a good way to slow things down and recalibrate. Gotta chill the offense out and try to find some normalcy despite the line woes.

Yeah a good mix of Charbs and Walker, and I think they could easily get stuff going

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
If they would run a little more, and throw some shorter routes I feel like this wouldn't be a tough one..........but what do I know.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Two wildcard snaps in a row instead of just running the ball as usual.

The cuteness is going to give me an aneurysm. I don't even care that the first play worked. Need to build on fundamentals here.
I thought for a minute there was a glitch in the matrix or my Covid brain was acting up. Two identical plays in a row with a direct snap to DJ Dallas? WTF?!

NoGain

Reaction score

The cuteness is going to give me an aneurysm. I don't even care that the first play worked. Need to build on fundamentals here.
I didn't understand the two in a row wildcat thing there. That did seem kind of dumb.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
"Hey, our spectacularly dogshit wildcard package worked for once!

...hmm. do it again."

nwHawk

Reaction score

I would have been happier to see them run the same play but with different legs. Back to back didn’t fool anyone. Wasted momentum.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score

So much this. An OC Getting cute with playcalling cost us a Lombardi trophy. Yes, Bitter (me), party of one.