Police search Ray McDonalds home, part of rape investigation

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
McDonald was “extremely disappointed. For the most part he has been a tremendous asset to this organization and this community.

Edit

McDonald was "extremely disappointed" he got caught again being in the wrong place at the wrong time beating up, choking pregnant women, and sometimes raping a few. For the most part he has been a tremendous asset to this organization on the football field. When Ray McDonald is sleeping, passed out, or playing football, he has been a tremendous asset to his community.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
chris98251":1pyoadbl said:
This just about says a change in culture is coming, the next coach is going to be a disciplinary type that is above reproach and rule with a my way or highway mentality. The party bus in S.C. has left the building driven by Harbaugh.

Lol is this supposed to be Irony? Harbaugh from all accounts WAS that kind of coach wasnt he?

lsheldon

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":176fzbde said:
chris98251":176fzbde said:
This just about says a change in culture is coming, the next coach is going to be a disciplinary type that is above reproach and rule with a my way or highway mentality. The party bus in S.C. has left the building driven by Harbaugh.

Lol is this supposed to be Irony? Harbaugh from all accounts WAS that kind of coach wasnt he?

He claimed to be, but his actions never backed that up now did they.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2gek1sah said:
Hey, at least they got 14 games out of him before the 2nd turd hit the fan.
Their season is over, they release him, coincidence? I think not.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":19fjf1tc said:
Maulbert":19fjf1tc said:
Popeyejones":19fjf1tc said:
^^^^ Yep. If anything I'm guessing Kawakami is really annoyed right now, as this puts a monkey wrench in all of his pre-written columns about how idiotic the 9ers were for thinking they could succeed with Harbaugh, and how idiotic the Raiders are for thinking their problems could be solved by Harbaugh. The two-fer of trolling both teams and their fanbases at once had to have had him salivating. Knowing Kawakami he'll do it anyway, but stuff like this probably weakens his likelihood of getting national talking head spots while doing so.

Because clearly Kawakami is the biggest issue here. He's such a monster. I bet he's responsible for McDonald's behavior.

Thanks for the policing.

I take it the biggest issue you're referring to is if someone was sexually assaulted or not? If so, see my first post in this thread. If it's another issue see all of my other proceeding posts in this thread.

What ever would we do without you?

Maybe we could take the OP's lead and make the "real issue" about Marvin? :lol:
The victim role doesn't suit you trolls, sorry!
If you are treated so badly here in your opinon, why do you keep coming back?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":ddqrid9e said:
Marvin49":ddqrid9e said:
WOW...went to lunch and all hell broke loose. LOL.

Says a lot that they cut ties this quickly...either they think he's guilty or just got fed up with dealing with it.

Almost busted for not beating the crap out of his old lady now cut for not sexual assaulting a woman.

If it walks and quacks like a duck its a duck. The dude is a pike of crap.
This niner fan gets it ^^^^^

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
endzorn":2z9m6gg5 said:
I feel like this is hypocritical for Seahawks fans to jump on McDonald for sexual assault the week after our defense treated the 49ers like Jodie Foster on a pinball machine.
Hahahaha!!!!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
All the luxury boxes have been used up on Aldon, Brooks, Culliver and the first Ray Mac incident. Levi's is surrounded by the entire Bay area legal system. Heck, Smith was responsible for half the stadium on his own.

The 49er Police Dept called Baalke, but explained that since the victim wasn't the fiance that they couldn't guarantee a lack of cooperation.

RayMac's mom.. "My RayRay is a good boy"....

Incredible. The stupidity meter is completely off the charts. Dude skates on the choke move and messes around with another Bitch. Wasn't the guy engaged? With baby's mama?

GENIUS.

NINEster

Reaction score
Unfortunate situation with McDonald....if the charges hold up, a terrible reflection on him.

Also it makes the Niners look bad in retrospect, and they now have to deal with replacing him. Elite talent, no, but still pretty good.

He did go out with a bang at least....what was that, 2 sacks on Wilson?

homerun1970

Reaction score
Going out with a bang may not be the term you want when being investigated for sexual assault. The main area I would like to see addressed is the offensive line. It will improve when Unger gets back from a line call prospective. The question is what to do with some of the oft injured, can't pass protect members.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
NINEster":2ioeembd said:
Also it makes the Niners look bad in retrospect, and they now have to deal with replacing him.

I'm probably in the minority here, but personally it doesn't make them look bad to me in retrospect. I want my org to stand by its players (and weather that storm) when they're on the right side of things and it's feasible to do so. If that happens though, having two more questionable incidents with the same player immediately following that fire storm just makes it completely unfeasible to continue the relationship. I get that side of it too.

As for dealing with replacing him, that's not really a big deal IMO, as they basically already have drafted three viable starters moving forward in the past two years, and at absolutel minimum I believe at least one of them will end up being an above average starter or better (TJE was a UFA in 2012, Dial in the 5th in 2013, and Tank in the 2nd in 2013). Not saying any of those guys will be Justin Smith, but Ray McDonald, yeah. All three of them could very well end up being as good or better than McDonald, and have already shown that.

Guys like Reid (replacing Goldson), Bathea (replacing Whitner), Brock (replacing Brown), Hyde (replacing Gore), Boldin and Stevie (replacing Crabtree), Lynch (replacing Brooks) and the addition of Borland get whatever shine there is, but TJE/DIal/Tank, Kilgore and Martin (replacing Goodwin), the addition of Dontae Johnson, and Vance McDonald (replacing Walker) are all transitionary moves in the right direction (both for age and cap reasons) too IMO, and that's before you even get to into the IR rookies this year like Thomas, Acker, and Reaser, and Millard. It doesn't mean that the 9ers will win their division or go deep in the playoffs, but these are all hard moves to criticize, particularly given that we're only talking one first round pick of the bunch.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2ore6iro said:
NINEster":2ore6iro said:
Also it makes the Niners look bad in retrospect, and they now have to deal with replacing him.

I'm probably in the minority here, but personally it doesn't make them look bad to me in retrospect. I want my org to stand by its players (and weather that storm) when they're on the right side of things and it's feasible to do so. If that happens though, having two more questionable incidents with the same player immediately following that fire storm just makes it completely unfeasible to continue the relationship. I get that side of it too.

As for dealing with replacing him, that's not really a big deal IMO, as they basically already have drafted three viable starters moving forward in the past two years, and at absolutel minimum I believe at least one of them will end up being an above average starter or better (TJE was a UFA in 2012, Dial in the 5th in 2013, and Tank in the 2nd in 2013). Not saying any of those guys will be Justin Smith, but Ray McDonald, yeah. All three of them could very well end up being as good or better than McDonald, and have already shown that.

Guys like Reid (replacing Goldson), Bathea (replacing Whitner), Brock (replacing Brown), Hyde (replacing Gore), Boldin and Stevie (replacing Crabtree), Lynch (replacing Brooks) and the addition of Borland get whatever shine there is, but TJE/DIal/Tank, Kilgore and Martin (replacing Goodwin), the addition of Dontae Johnson, and Vance McDonald (replacing Walker) are all transitionary moves in the right direction (both for age and cap reasons) too IMO, and that's before you even get to into the IR rookies this year like Thomas, Acker, and Reaser, and Millard. It doesn't mean that the 9ers will win their division or go deep in the playoffs, but these are all hard moves to criticize, particularly given that we're only talking one first round pick of the bunch.

The problem is, this issue brings up the question of whether he really was on the right side of things in the prior incident. He's starting to leave a paper trail, and that brings doubt. In hindsight, people will question the 49ers judgment for standing by him, and their integrity for only cutting him after they were no longer in contention.

rlkats

Reaction score
I know how it looks on the niners side but really. Only reason he was cut was due to not making the playoffs. Thats is a joke and a pathetic excuse. Remember against the raiders brooks was benched for missing a meeting. And now mc dumbass is cut for his paper trail.

I like to believe playoffs or not the niners do the same thing. He deserves to be cut.

Largent80

Reaction score
rlkats":9cuua7a4 said:
I know how it looks on the niners side but really. Only reason he was cut was due to not making the playoffs. Thats is a joke and a pathetic excuse. Remember against the raiders brooks was benched for missing a meeting. And now mc dumbass is cut for his paper trail.

I like to believe playoffs or not the niners do the same thing. He deserves to be cut.

Hey Kats, check your p.m's

HawkWow

Reaction score
pehawk":9u4plj66 said:
Sorry, I don't understand the whole ignore thing. I cant imagine being that thinned-skinned or taking this so seriously. I cant relate, at all, it seems beyond reality. Using ignore is equivalent to being a grown man scared of the dark, IMO. That's the best analogy.

Again..."eeeeewwwww"

The ignore button is a time saver. I abuse it and enjoy the forum much more because of it. I find the thickness of your skin admirable and I mean that in all sincerity, Pe. But I don't do well with disrespect or the inability to confront the confrontational.

You hear this all the time: "Man, we ran into (insert name here) and he was nothing like his on-screen persona, just a really nice guy". I'm sure of that...so why the alter-ego, weirdo? I have no respect for such people and no patience for such people. Cucaracha.

On topic: I think the 9ers would have rid themselves of McDonald regardless of any post season fantasies they once may have had. If for no other reason, his release segues well with the departure of Harbaugh and the 9er FO may need to use that card later, when they're losing and their fan base is missing Harbaugh. McDonald will be nice ammunition to have in times of damage control . Hard to say how much his release was FO PR or FO morality. So really, it's a bit unfair to speculate, imo.

I'm not one that enjoys news such as this. It could happen to us tomorrow. How many believe we do not have a single player on the roster that has never taken advantage of a particular situation?. Like every fan base, we Hawk fans are living in a glass house, so best to not throw rocks.

rlkats

Reaction score
Largent80":ceixz42z said:
rlkats":ceixz42z said:

Hey Kats, check your p.m's

Just did bud. I sent you one.