Poll: Worst playoff exit, Hawks or Steelers?

Which Wild Card exit was worse?

• Seahawks

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • Steelers

Votes: 36 67.9%

• Total voters

SonicHawk

Reaction score
The Steelers got steamrolled.

I don't think any team should feel particularly embarrassed for losing a playoff game. These are all playoff teams (except if TB lost to WAS).

But for me personally... uh, always the Seahawks.

In general I think the Steelers are a worse team than the Browns, however. I think with a healthy Goff, the Rams are probably slightly better than the Seahawks.

But with a broken finger Goff, the Seahawks should have had the ability to outscore the Rams.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The Steelers were 11-0, but we lost to a much inferior opponent.

So I'd say us. No way in hell we should have lost to a Rams team who's offense was on life support and all we had to do is literally just not turn the ball over and score 14 pts.

Instead we couldn't stop a one dimensional team and turned the ball over twice. Worst playoff loss of Pete's tenure IMO.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Largent nailed it.

Yes, the Rams play us well.

But no way a team with literally no QB that was healthy, that HAD to run the ball - should have been able to beat us if we bothered to muster any offense at all.

The Steelers had an aging QB with a tendency to throw high, and no run game. They had just been hit by a rash of injuries AND had lost a fair amount of games recently.

Their loss was understandable.

Ours was like losing a footrace to a guy with one leg. We literally just had to score a few TDs with one of the best offensive groups in the NFL. We chose to run our own clock out.

Hell, we never even bothered to roll our QB out even though he was getting hammered by pressure. You know who did move their QB out of the pocket? The Rams.

Our loss was due to mindboggling stupidity on the part of Pete. He even admitted this, his brain cannot comprehend how stupid he was. The Steeler loss was due to being completely one dimensional, having a few bad plays at the beginning, and losing a ton of depth plus momentum before the game even started.

Not a contest. Ours was worse.