Potential coaching candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.

adeltaY

Reaction score
I don't want Pete gone, but if we were to hire a new OC, I would like someone from the Andy Reid/Doug Pedersen tree. I doubt Frank Reich would leave for anything less than a HC job and that's probably the mentality of most current OCs unless they get fired or really want to be here. I really like their offensive systems and both have worked well this season. KC had a rough patch but I think that has a lot to do with their QB. I think Russ' talent level and skillset make him perfect for that kind of misdirection/option based offense.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
More so thinking Bradley to replace Richard.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
adeltaY":32sh26qy said:
I don't want Pete gone, but if we were to hire a new OC, I would like someone from the Andy Reid/Doug Pedersen tree. I doubt Frank Reich would leave for anything less than a HC job and that's probably the mentality of most current OCs unless they get fired or really want to be here. I really like their offensive systems and both have worked well this season. KC had a rough patch but I think that has a lot to do with their QB. I think Russ' talent level and skillset make him perfect for that kind of misdirection/option based offense.

I'm from the other school of thought. Russ would benefit from a hard hitting, smashmouth running game that freezes defenses and gives him time to either throw or run. This team needs to pick up Royce Freeman and drop the Zone Blocking BS

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":oowva0g3 said:
Its all a pipe dream. Unless these guys get hired away they aren't going away
Good. No reason for them to go.

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
Time to overhaul the staff. I don't know coordinators that well but there have to be several who are better than both Bevell and Richard. I doubt Carroll will do it since coaches are loyal to a fault. Paul Allen would have to give him an ultimatum.

Also, Carroll is 66, right? He won't be around forever.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Wenhawk":2oqzgxur said:
More so thinking Bradley to replace Richard.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
No please. I want Richard gone but we already went with the Gus “softzone” Bradley experiment.

RampagingMice

Reaction score
My greatest hope is the disappointing Raiders let Ken Norton return to Seattle. His movibg on to Oakland felt like a significant loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.