Power Rankings: Rating the likability of every NFL franchise

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Another response as it concerns "overrated QB"......we now know NFL players have ranked Russ as a top 20 player in the league. So this douchebag writer knows more than guys whom make their living playing this game. Alrighty then.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
He has the Raiders, Cowboys, and Packers in the Top 10 most likable. :177692:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
grizbob":zn4cosfw said:
UK_Seahawk":zn4cosfw said:
It's almost as if the author deliberately wrote inflammatory stuff on purpose to create discourse around the web which in turn would propagate clicks to the site. I can't imagine why they would do this though.

He nailed the Niners though...

He's obviously a steelers fan, should be all you need to know ;)

lol obviously he is.....

"Pittsburgh Steelers – They win consistently, which is nice. But they don’t take shortcuts to success, as the Steelers don’t buy their championship rosters. There’s something honorable about rooting for a team that is loyal and has work ethic."

Apparently the Seahawks take shortcuts to success and buy their championship roster even though almost all the stars on this team were drafted in the lower rounds. Also the team with THE MOST work ethic is the Seahawks IMO

hawknation2014

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":iq56zbqp said:
grizbob":iq56zbqp said:
UK_Seahawk":iq56zbqp said:
It's almost as if the author deliberately wrote inflammatory stuff on purpose to create discourse around the web which in turn would propagate clicks to the site. I can't imagine why they would do this though.

He's obviously a steelers fan, should be all you need to know ;)

lol obviously he is.....

"Pittsburgh Steelers – They win consistently, which is nice. But they don’t take shortcuts to success, as the Steelers don’t buy their championship rosters. There’s something honorable about rooting for a team that is loyal and has work ethic."

Apparently the Seahawks take shortcuts to success and buy their championship roster even though almost all the stars on this team were drafted in the lower rounds. Also the team with THE MOST work ethic is the Seahawks IMO

Has this guy been frozen in carbonite since 2010? That was the last time the Steelers won a playoff game. They haven't had a winning record the last two seasons, in part, because of their aging roster and draft mistakes. Although I do really like their 2014 draft.

Also, what does "buy their championship rosters" even mean? Does "alleged" rapist Ben Roethlisberger not have a $100 million contract? Seahawks have even more available cap space than they do. To "buy their championship rosters" is an irrelevant concept in the age of the salary cap. In today's NFL, teams buy their way out of the playoffs by paying for expensive free agents, not to championships. I seriously doubt this dude is even a football fan.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
People really shouldnt take things like this seriously.

Besides, I dont think there is a more even-keeled "love em or hate em" team than the Hawks.

Pete Carroll: you can either love him for his energy and willingness to let guys compete, or you can hate him for his USC days (or because the hawks can beat any team in the nfl).

Russell Wilson: you can either love him for bucking the odds due to his height and how mature he seems to be, or you can hate on him for not putting up big numbers (or because he can beat any team).

Sherman: you can love him for how dominant a playmaker he is and how he transitioned from a WR in college and how he never opens his mouth to say something dull, or you can hate on him because he talks a lot of trash (and can intercept passes blindfolded with one hand tied behind his back).

Notice that NONE of them have done anything to evoke legit hatred (no rapes, no dog killings, etc).

I think we are in a very interesting position.

AgentDib

Reaction score
I can't get past the Bills being the third most "likable" team just because people don't care about them. Any reasonable approach would have found some way to combine quality (fanbase passion) with quantity (broad appeal).

ivotuk

Reaction score
Ruminator":2u40og9v said:
Oh, this is terrible! We need to start finishing the season winless so people would like us more!

That is a cool looking avatar. What the hell is it?

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
So Fox Sports is like Bleacher Report now?

That was like straight out of a bad Bleacher Report article.

KTzXNBn

scutterhawk

Reaction score
The list?, sorry, but I couldn't find the punch-line in that joke.

The Outfield

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":c955024o said:
So Fox Sports is like Bleacher Report now?

That was like straight out of a bad Bleacher Report article.

KTzXNBn

LOL! That's what I was thinking once I saw the Steelers at #1.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1647argw said:

fishedIn.jpg

Ruminator

Reaction score
ivotuk":rp9zx3y0 said:
Ruminator":rp9zx3y0 said:
Oh, this is terrible! We need to start finishing the season winless so people would like us more!

It's the top of the Empire State Building shortly after the Seahawks won Super Bowl XLVIII. Pretty sure they kept it lit up in green and blue 'til the next morning.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
One of the most bias reporting I've ever seen, he couldn't hide his lovefest for the Steelers.

BASF

Reaction score
ivotuk":kum0ist8 said:
Ruminator":kum0ist8 said:

I believe that is the Empire State Building lit up in Seahawks colors from the Super Bowl fan voting.