Predict the changes to the coaching staff!

original poster

Reaction score
brimsalabim":1kw46ypz said:
THE TABS":1kw46ypz said:
One thing to keep in mind; coordinators cannot leave unilaterally for another team. It has to be for a promotion, meaning HC or AHC, unless their contracts are up.

Jim Caldwell and Ben McAdoo are now available for OC, as is Jack Del Rio for DC. I would love to have Del Rio, but I don’t see Kris Richard leaving, unless he’s offered a HC out of the blue.
What about Bruce Arians?

Incase you’re not joking, he’s retired due to health reasons (sausages imbedded in the back of his head)

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
brimsalabim":f1ymrxua said:
Tired of our oline performance Paul Allen steals Mike Munchak from Pittsburgh then brings in Brock as our new OC! Next he flies to LA and convinces Gus Bradley to return.

I think I'd just want Munchak as OC/Assist. HC, and let him bring his choice of OL coach with him. He could really make RW's life easier. He's not a QB guru, but I think he'd be incredible for the run game. That's all RW needs.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":rlds2xhq said:
If we could make it happen:

Chris Peterson or David Shaw OC/ASS head coach
Walt Jones OL coach
Peyton Manning QB coach

Peterson and Shaw are only leaving head coaching positions of major college programs for head coaching positions.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3o5m33kv said:
Sox-n-Hawks":3o5m33kv said:
If we could make it happen:

Chris Peterson or David Shaw OC/ASS head coach
Walt Jones OL coach
Peyton Manning QB coach

Peterson and Shaw are only leaving head coaching positions of major college programs for head coaching positions.

I like to dream

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Davis Hsu’s “source” is usually Davis Hsu’s own brain, but...... for once I hope he’s right and the source is legit.
I’m not betting the farm on some random blogger that’s normally not very accurate however.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Ken Norton, Jr. is not as analytical a defensive mind as Kris Richard. But I think together they would form the perfect balance of coaching aggression and composure.

I miss Norton.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
I think if the team doesn't announce anything within the week in regard to coaches and turn over than it's safe to say that Pete isn't making any significant changes and the team will continue down its current path.

Seymour

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":2s82gcf4 said:
I think if the team doesn't announce anything within the week in regard to coaches and turn over than it's safe to say that Pete isn't making any significant changes and the team will continue down its current path.

Agree.
And to expand on that, I would estimate that after Black Monday the chance dropped 40%, then 10-20% drop each day there after that someone's head will roll.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Seymour":253ynwrd said:
Seahawk_Dan":253ynwrd said:

Agree.
And to expand on that, I would estimate that after Black Monday the chance dropped 40%, then 10-20% drop each day there after that someone's head will roll.

My thoughts too. I joked earlier that only Asst. to Asst. will be fired or let go to give us the guise of change, but in the end it won't really mean anything. Carroll is just stubborn enough to keep the likes of Bevell and Cable (And for some Richard) because that's what he knows and doesn't rock the boat. If that's his thinking I hope it doesn't lead next year to a 7-9 season.