Predict the opener 2019

chris98251

Reaction score
Largent80":11kgov8u said:
We opened on the road with the first 2 so assuming we will start at home this year.

Not a Guarantee, I think we had a stretch where we were on the road 7 straight years there for a bit.

James in PA

Reaction score
The NFL hates us. We’re opening on the road (again). I’m still saying it will be at Carolina for a 10 am Pacific start in 100+ degree temperatures. At Shittsburg wouldn’t surprise me either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
James in PA":wj8nsiyu said:
The NFL hates us. We’re opening on the road (again). I’m still saying it will be at Carolina for a 10 am Pacific start in 100+ degree temperatures. At Shittsburg wouldn’t surprise me either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mariners are away that first weekend, so I suspect we open at home - especially since Week 2 we are at Atlanta (rumored).

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
quadsas":2ekhvkk5 said:
SoulfishHawk":2ekhvkk5 said:
At Atlanta and At Carolina could be real tough games. Saints and Vikes at home. Rams twice, very tough. An improved Niners team twice. Philly, Atlanta, Pitts, Panthers and Cleveland on the road. I don't know, looks like a pretty tough schedule. At least on paper.

No idea how you see that schedule as tough. It's a piece cake

No idea how anyone can see the schedule as a "piece of cake". It's anything but.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
original poster":3380ml8c said:
Thanksgiving game @ 49ers

Week 9 - TNF VS Vikings

You heard it here first :)

A Thanksgiving game doesn't count as a Thursday game??? That seems pretty unfair.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
a few things floating around that it will be Cincy. We shall see. It would be crazy if it ended up being Earl and the Ravens to start it.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Glad to hear the Thanksgiving at Santa Clara and home for Halloween vs. the Vikes was created on a fake account. No interest in seeing either of those.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Monday night either at Cleveland or at home vs the Ravens.