Predict the record for the rest of the season

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
irocdave":un1kmz04 said:
6 & 10. Lots of reasons why. For those posters suggesting RW is elite, hope your watching every game that has transpired. He isn't and he isn't worth the money his agent is going to ask for. For the posters that are totally blind to the questioning of reach draft picks....shut up. You don't know jack about the NFL. Hop back off the bandwagon. For the posters that complain about the people complaining about the officiating, very few people in live in your snow globe world and even that world doesn't operate on pure in put. The NFL is all about entertainment. That's a large envelope, but after watching Hawk football for forty + years it means that the money comes from the TV networks or NFL execs that decide what will be the best story lines to promote the drama for the networks. This isn't about the sport. It's about the networks and the billions that they offer to carry the sham.

Ask the Stealers fans how they now feel about the NFL. LOL, go back and visit niner threads about bad calls. For some reason the NFL thinks they can get away with this shit. Niner fans understand this BS, but are not going to give Hawks fans one iota of leeway as they feel it was against them last year. The NFL tries to dictate who is good and who wins the SB. No question in my 44 YO NFL watching mind.

The NFL LOVES teams that draft a QB #1 or 2 in the draft, they also LOVE teams that are in large media markets. It's all about the money. I am really getting to the point of saying screw the NFL. It is so obvious.

Good gawd, save us all this tripe and jump off the ledge already.

Ozzy

Reaction score
irocdave":1ro69b8m said:
6 & 10. Lots of reasons why. For those posters suggesting RW is elite, hope your watching every game that has transpired. He isn't and he isn't worth the money his agent is going to ask for. For the posters that are totally blind to the questioning of reach draft picks....shut up. You don't know jack about the NFL. Hop back off the bandwagon. For the posters that complain about the people complaining about the officiating, very few people in live in your snow globe world and even that world doesn't operate on pure in put. The NFL is all about entertainment. That's a large envelope, but after watching Hawk football for forty + years it means that the money comes from the TV networks or NFL execs that decide what will be the best story lines to promote the drama for the networks. This isn't about the sport. It's about the networks and the billions that they offer to carry the sham.

Ask the Stealers fans how they now feel about the NFL. LOL, go back and visit niner threads about bad calls. For some reason the NFL thinks they can get away with this shit. Niner fans understand this BS, but are not going to give Hawks fans one iota of leeway as they feel it was against them last year. The NFL tries to dictate who is good and who wins the SB. No question in my 44 YO NFL watching mind.

The NFL LOVES teams that draft a QB #1 or 2 in the draft, they also LOVE teams that are in large media markets. It's all about the money. I am really getting to the point of saying screw the NFL. It is so obvious.

You're statements on Wilson are baffling. I don't want to entertain another Wilson isn't elite thread so I will leave it alone. You're stance is almost indefensible. Anyway

@ Carolina -- W
vs Oakland -- W
vs NYG -- W
@ Kansas City -- L
vs Arizona -- W
@ San Francisco -- W
@ Philadelphia -- W
vs San Francisco -- W
@ Arizona -- W
vs St. Louis -- W

12-4

I'm sure it sounds crazy for all of those on the ledge but thats just how I see it. San Fran is a bigger mess than we are and some of their injuiry concerns won't see the field again this year. Terrible luck injury wise. AZ is much worse than their record indicates based on advanced stats and I think they come back down to earth. KC game scares me because that is the type of team Seattle struggles with. Philly is a bit of a paper tiger IMO as well. Seattle will right the ship from here on out.

McGruff

Reaction score
Tical21":1wbu6iiz said:
And I'm the class pessimist?? We've still got the best roster in football. We're winning this division. I'm not calling a shot, but 13-3 wouldn't shock me in the least bit.

I will believe in 13-3 until we lose another one.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
@ Carolina -- L
vs Oakland -- W
vs NYG -- W
@ Kansas City -- W
vs Arizona -- W
@ San Francisco -- L
@ Philadelphia -- W
vs San Francisco -- W
@ Arizona -- L
vs St. Louis -- W

I actually like our chances of winning at sf, but its a reasonable loss. Kansas city and philly will be tough, but by then I predict the ship will have already been righted.

Hawks46

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":bpevf42b said:
Current 3-3

Remaining schedule:

@ Carolina -- L
vs Oakland -- W
vs NYG -- W
@ Kansas City -- L
vs Arizona -- W
@ San Francisco -- L
@ Philadelphia -- L
vs San Francisco -- W
@ Arizona -- W
vs St. Louis -- W

Final record: 9-7

I thought this was pessimistic, but honestly, I can't fault any losses you have. Thing is, with your scenario, we're in good shape. If we hang 2 losses on the Cards, the Niners can hang a loss on the Cards, and we can swap just one of those losses, we'll win the division.

It's not just as important what the remaining schedule looks like for the Cards and Niners. Since we've put ourselves behind them and are now chasing, what they are looking at is just as important.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
I personally don't feel like this team can even win less than 10 games despite the issues. Of course, if we lose one of the next two easier games on our schedule I just might change my mind. ;)

@ Carolina -- W
vs Oakland -- W
vs NYG -- W
@ Kansas City -- W
vs Arizona -- W
@ San Francisco -- L
@ Philadelphia -- L
vs San Francisco -- W
@ Arizona -- L
vs St. Louis -- W

Final record: 10-6

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Steve2222":1lbob78q said:
Remaining schedule:

@ Carolina -- L
vs Oakland -- W
vs NYG -- W
@ Kansas City -- L
vs Arizona -- L
@ San Francisco -- L
@ Philadelphia -- L
vs San Francisco -- W
@ Arizona -- L
vs St. Louis -- W

Final record: 7-9

The defense will continue to be terrible and well see many more games like today from Wilson.

Well draft #17 and hopefully staying put there drafting BPA between TE, WR, OL. Hopefully eu do this the entire draft but knowing Pac and Aja's we'll go LB, HB, and CB.
So we are gonna finish 1-7 on the road? I'll bet you any amount you want on paypal we get at least one more road win.