Prefered playoff opponents

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
When I first saw this question the other day my initial thought was I want to beat the packers and cowboys to get to the Super Bowl. After some careful consideration I would love to see the Seahawks beat the Cowboys and Lions in the playoffs. I would want the Panthers to win the South and Seattle to win the Super Bowl over New England. If this was to happen it would mean the Seahawks beat the other 5 NFC teams at least 1 time throughout the year and what most consider the top 2 AFC teams. Brady-Manning-Rodgers-Romo-Stafford-Newton-(too bad we cant include Pamer)

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Looking like Detroit over Dallas. Detroit might be our biggest threat to the SB. I was get caught up in the media hype of Dallas and starting to think we would see a Dallas vs Seattle NFCCG. Now I'm looking forward to crushing Aaron Rodgers.

grizbob

Reaction score
It does me no good to have a preference as I rarely get what I want. And often that's for the best :?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I do not want to play Detroit.........they are a team built to stop us on offense and give us fits on defense. They can rush the passer with only 4 guys, disguise blitzes extremely well, #1 run defense. On offense they have a shifty back in Bush that always seems to give us trouble, multiple big play WRs and a quality QB, the likes of whom we have not seen in this last several weeks.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
If we get Detroit I could see us favored by about 3, but I think it would be a very close game with an ending similar to the NFCCG vs SF last year. Question is this time if it was Stafford throwing to Calvin in the corner would Sherman make that play again?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Really, now that I get into my head even more, I will be nervous about anyone we play.....................

Latest posts