Preparing for Lamar Jackson

Jville

Reaction score
Discipline Key as LB Bobby Wagner, Seahawks Prepare to Defend Ravens QB Lamar Jackson >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.si.com/nfl/seahawks/news/discipline-key-as-lb-bobby-wagner-seahawks-prepare-to-defend-ravens-qb-lamar-jackson/[/urltargetblank]

....................... may the game be well played and it's outcome decided on it's final possession.

Hawksfan78

Reaction score
I hope not, I’m not sure if my heart can take any more close games this year. Haven’t we made that quota for close games this year...

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Hawksfan78":2olwh6n8 said:
I hope not, I’m not sure if my heart can take any more close games this year. Haven’t we made that quota for close games this year...
Always gonna be a close game.

Seahawks don’t blow anyone out or get blown out themselves.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Jville":3csioaco said:
Discipline Key as LB Bobby Wagner, Seahawks Prepare to Defend Ravens QB Lamar Jackson >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.si.com/nfl/seahawks/news/discipline-key-as-lb-bobby-wagner-seahawks-prepare-to-defend-ravens-qb-lamar-jackson/[/urltargetblank]

....................... may the game be well played and it's outcome decided on it's final possession.
Lamar Jackson is a talented QB.

There are only a handful of QBs that are fun to watch.

Jackson is one of them.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I'd say the chickens have come home to roost... what we have been dishing out is now our problem.

xray

Reaction score
Preparing for Jackson would be like preparing for Wilson ...difficult chore . The better defense should win this game .

nwHawk

Reaction score
True, but Lamar is crazy quick. I think we'll be pressed to match. Our tackling has been the greatest theis year. Hoping for the best.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
Lamar Jackson was fabulous on game day. What a difference he makes for Ravens fans at the quarterback position. Well worth the price of admission.

Latest posts