Preseason announcers

QWERTY

Reaction score
Why? Their voice is modulated As in they have a professional radio one. They don’t shriek. If she did regular season, it’d be fine with me.

Maybe Im spoiled of Kevin Harlan.

@ SantaClaraHawk

Watch this clip tell me it's not annoying.

From 3:37

Crizilla

Reaction score
Maybe Im spoiled of Kevin Harlan.

@ SantaClaraHawk

Watch this clip tell me it's not annoying.

From 3:37

Lol I agree it's annoying and cringe. 7:00-7:15 is so cringe. It's ok lady you don't need to literally growl. She emphasizes her sounds and drags out the words way too much. I don't know why some announcers do a raspy sound with their throat. I always liked Thom Brennehan even though he got fired. He had power to his voice but he didn't drag it out or talk too much.

Last edited:

QWERTY

Reaction score
Lol I agree it's annoying and cringe. 7:00-7:15 is so cringe. It's ok lady you don't need to literally growl. She emphasizes her sounds and drags out the words way too much. I don't know why some announcers do a raspy sound with their throat. I always liked Thom Brennehan even though he got fired. He had power to his voice but he didn't drag it out or talk too much.

The last video on that clip she said the 76ers takes game 3........ there's .07 seconds left and it can still be a tie game in OT.

Boohman14

Reaction score
I think she's fine. I like all of our announcers, she's less "homer" which is good. My wife only complains about Rob's overuse of the word "juice."

Of course my wife is a Cowboy fan. That, and her decision to marry me, just show how poor my wife's judgement really is.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I think she's fine. I like all of our announcers, she's less "homer" which is good. My wife only complains about Rob's overuse of the word "juice."

Of course my wife is a Cowboy fan. That, and her decision to marry me, just show how poor my wife's judgement really is.

Wow, and I thought partnering with a 49ers fan was bad. But we actually have good conversations. A cowboys fan, tho, I don’t know if I could be as intimate with them.

Latest posts