Pretty incredible Tom Brady stat

DTexHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":woz58hul said:
DTexHawk":woz58hul said:
He makes the Pats and is absolutely one of the best all-time players at any position.
He's definitely one of the greats, but making the Pats might be stretching it. Go look up what the Patriots' final regular-season record was the year Brady tore his ACL in the first quarter of week one and they had Cassel all year long.

People shouldn't pretend that he hasn't also had a very talented roster for basically his whole career.

No doubt he has had a talented roster, some years better than others.

But he has made it work with how many different OL, RB's, and WR's, never missing a beat.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
DTexHawk":1msqzkr3 said:
RolandDeschain":1msqzkr3 said:
DTexHawk":1msqzkr3 said:
He makes the Pats and is absolutely one of the best all-time players at any position.
He's definitely one of the greats, but making the Pats might be stretching it. Go look up what the Patriots' final regular-season record was the year Brady tore his ACL in the first quarter of week one and they had Cassel all year long.

People shouldn't pretend that he hasn't also had a very talented roster for basically his whole career.

No doubt he has had a talented roster, some years better than others.

But he has made it work with how many different OL, RB's, and WR's, never missing a beat.

When his OL has played poorly Brady has looked like one of the worst QBs in the league...Wilson almost always has the Oline playing poorly. The few times they play well we usually win pretty easily or at least Wilson has a really good game

The superbowl against the Giants they were able to get pressure on him and he played pretty average TBH. One of the best offenses ever and he only put up 14 points...that is horrible

retro74

Reaction score
He's definitely one of the greats but not quite the greatest. He has a pretty average QB rating in Super Bowls and rarely dominates a game like Montana did. Even last year he didn't quite do enough but fluked a win because of our stupidity

Unfortunately he'll be remembered as much for the unsavoury side of things despite his achievements

canfan

Reaction score
rideaducati":i3t8sp7i said:
With all those Super Bowl victories, he has only won ONE road game total to get them.

There is a reason after the season opener that Tomlin said "there's always something when you play here" with regards to communications to the sideline. The league covered it up by saying they were responsible for the equipment. Almost true. They SUPPLY the equipment - they don't maintain it. With the Patriots track record, I think there is a reason they win so many home playoff games.

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
Some of you guys are so salty when it comes to Tom Brady. It's kind of funny. He's the GOAT. Give the man his credit.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Team Bledsoe :0190l:

I remember when the Patriots were 1-15. I'd like to go back to that. It would bring me great Joy. Preferably with Tom Brady throwing ducks like Peyton and getting benched.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
MrThortan":1kwmwf63 said:
Team Bledsoe :0190l:

I remember when the Patriots were 1-15. I'd like to go back to that. It would bring me great Joy. Preferably with Tom Brady throwing ducks like Peyton and getting benched.

I see him going out like Favre....Great one year in 09...maybe his best season ever.... and the next one just complete crap and gets injured/benched because of amazingly bad play and then retires

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1yu3l47a said:
Based on his career stats he has a better chance of making the conference championship (70% of his seasons) then he does if completing a pass (64% completion percentage).

Spy gate. Deflate gate. Doesn't matter. The best of all time, IMO.

First time I saw him play was the 2001 Super Bowl. Their first possession they were near their own end zone and went empty, and he quickly threw a strike on a short quick slant pass for the first down. That was when I knew he'd be great. QBs that get the ball out FAST and still get the first are the best you can hope for. The best I ever saw at three step drop passes was Steve Young, and he's in the HoF. Brady is the best I've ever seen at catch and throw passes. When you can process information that quickly, the best defenses become average.