Pro Bowl Skills Showdown

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
Anyone watch tonight’s games? So-so announcing, but the games were pretty good.

As a bonus Spoon was so fast he beat the censors dropping an N-bomb so they just straight bleeped him his next time on camera.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Haha we loved it. Of course wine helps but we legit enjoyed it. Silly, funny, entertaining.

chris98251

Reaction score
Geno knows exactly where he stands and what he needs to do, kinda how he lost his job in New York.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Geno knows exactly where he stands and what he needs to do, kinda how he lost his job in New York.
I hope he knows he already has. Out with trash already don't be afraid to go 5-12ish for a year or two this isn't some 1 or 2 year rebuild unless we somehow get a franchise quarterback this upcoming draft. Pete was actively trying to **** up the entire franchise without being obvious about it so he could collect 30 million dollars.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I recorded it and watched it this morning. I always enjoy this part of pro bowl weekend. The only thing that I’d like to see is an uncensored option somewhere. It’s irritating to hear how much they have to block out. I understand they are keeping it family friendly but it would be nice to have a channel that could just play it uncensored.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I recorded it and watched it this morning. I always enjoy this part of pro bowl weekend. The only thing that I’d like to see is an uncensored option somewhere. It’s irritating to hear how much they have to block out. I understand they are keeping it family friendly but it would be nice to have a channel that could just play it uncensored.
Considering viewing is probably not great they should go full on - it may actually boost ratings.

Hawknight

Reaction score
Sounds like Geno had a few picks including a pick 6..rough show with your new hc watching 👀

flv2

Reaction score
I hope he knows he already has. Out with trash already don't be afraid to go 5-12ish for a year or two this isn't some 1 or 2 year rebuild unless we somehow get a franchise quarterback this upcoming draft. Pete was actively trying to **** up the entire franchise without being obvious about it so he could collect 30 million dollars.
Carroll tried to win every game he was involved in, and he was very obvious about it.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Tumblr monm8oCogn1sv7h9yo1 500

NoGain

Reaction score
I have almost never been interested in the Pro Bowl weekend. I mean like zero interest. I haven't seen a minute of it this year as well. It just does nothing for me, and I'm a big football fan, too.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It was awful. Outside of a few nice plays it looked even worse in effort than any previous Pro Bowl incarnation. Announcers talking with audio from the sidelines going at the same time…And the broadcast cut off the entire second half (just as well to be honest).

I don’t have a solution (although I was intrigued with my daughter’s thought that the Pro Bowl should have players play different positions, that might be worth watching). But whatever this version is?

The NFL needs to scrap it.

GemCity

Reaction score
I have almost never been interested in the Pro Bowl weekend. I mean like zero interest. I haven't seen a minute of it this year as well. It just does nothing for me, and I'm a big football fan, too.
Same here. I’ve only watched one and that was enough.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
It was awful. Outside of a few nice plays it looked even worse in effort than any previous Pro Bowl incarnation. Announcers talking with audio from the sidelines going at the same time…And the broadcast cut off the entire second half (just as well to be honest).

I don’t have a solution (although I was intrigued with my daughter’s thought that the Pro Bowl should have players play different positions, that might be worth watching). But whatever this version is?

The NFL needs to scrap it.
Just get rid of it all together imo