Pro Bowl Skills Showdown

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sounds like Geno had a few picks including a pick 6..rough show with your new hc watching 👀

Any coaches making player decisions based on a pro bowl performance is who needs to go. The pro bowl game isn’t real football. I enjoy the skills competitions for the fun they are but I don’t watch all (if any) of the actual game anymore. It’s never been good and there’s no way to make it good without risking injury to players. I say scrap it and add some more skills. I’d love to see a fastest man competition during the pro bowl. There are several guys out there who would love to have that title.

OP
OP
ElvisInBlue

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
Any coaches making player decisions based on a pro bowl performance is who needs to go. The pro bowl game isn’t real football. I enjoy the skills competitions for the fun they are but I don’t watch all (if any) of the actual game anymore. It’s never been good and there’s no way to make it good without risking injury to players. I say scrap it and add some more skills. I’d love to see a fastest man competition during the pro bowl. There are several guys out there who would love to have that title.
Yeah, go all skills contest and skip the football game.

If you really want to spice it up go with a Pro-Am component. You could have a lottery of pro bowl voters, season ticket holders, punt-pass-kick representatives, etc.

Hell you could even have a front office, coaches, scouts, and alumni contest of some sort.

Hawknight

Reaction score
Yea I have no idea what the coaches look for or even if they watch players during probowl..it was meant to be more humorous of a statement if anything.

Latest posts