Probably clickbait, but Erin to 9ers?

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score

Wouldn't it be great if they mortgage their future and this doesn't work out in a superb owl trophy?

Still probably just clickbait, over bored pundits in the offseason.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I heard this dumb rumor. There’s no way.
I wish it would. I don't think he has it in the tank. Even if he does it won't last, and it would be insane financially for our main rival. It'd be a terrible mistake in the long run. That's why I wish it was true. I don't truly believe though.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I think the funniest result would be for the Jets to give up on AR and trade up for the #5 pick to draft a QB, and for the Packers to be stuck with him.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
It would appear that both Lamar Jackson as well as the Weird Beard have grossly overestimated their market value, and I wonder if it doesn't have something to do with the Broncos' experience with the Russell Wilson trade.
It's not necessarily Erin overestimating here. It's Green Bay thinking he's worth more than he is. Last year was the year for this bullshit, but he showed age last year, and no one wants to give up a first round pick for him. I could see him ending up sitting out because Green Bay won't budge on the 1st rounder, and no one will pay that for a possibly diminished Diva. The league is just past those days.

it will be hilarious if we get to see Rogers carrying the clipboard and backing up Love.

QWERTY

Reaction score
if Rodgers goes to SF, then SF is a SB favorite.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
This smells like the Packers trying to scare the Jets into accepting their ridiculous trade demands for Rodgers by making it look like another team is really interested.

Right now the Niners have 3M of cap space, before the draft. They'd have to cut half their roster to fit Rodgers 31M cap hit for 2023.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
This smells like the Packers trying to scare the Jets into accepting their ridiculous trade demands for Rodgers by making it look like another team is really interested.

Right now the Niners have 3M of cap space, before the draft. They'd have to cut half their roster to fit Rodgers 31M cap hit for 2023.
I'm really Okay with that though!

RiverDog

Reaction score
It's not necessarily Erin overestimating here. It's Green Bay thinking he's worth more than he is. Last year was the year for this bullshit, but he showed age last year, and no one wants to give up a first round pick for him. I could see him ending up sitting out because Green Bay won't budge on the 1st rounder, and no one will pay that for a possibly diminished Diva. The league is just past those days.

it will be hilarious if we get to see Rogers carrying the clipboard and backing up Love.
Good point.