Question about FA 2014.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
bigcc":154e01fv said:
I can't believe how much some of you are grossly overvaluing tate, if a team offers him 7-8 mil per year I would be FURIOUS if we matched

there's this crazy thing called the draft where you can easily find talent with a late first round pick at WR.

Jesus this is his best year thus far and he might not crack 800 yards

OP
OP
C

Carmon1274

Reaction score
bigcc":2twqbdb8 said:
I can't believe how much some of you are grossly overvaluing tate, if a team offers him 7-8 mil per year I would be FURIOUS if we matched

there's this crazy thing called the draft where you can easily find talent with a late first round pick at WR.

Oh yeah?
Chris Harper early 4th round pick
Kris Durham 4th round pick

Back when we drafted Tate, we knew he had the talent. But you're not gonna find a UFA like Baldwin all the time.

bigcc

Reaction score
Carmon1274":yb47mgrb said:
bigcc":yb47mgrb said:

Oh yeah?
Chris Harper early 4th round pick
Kris Durham 4th round pick

Back when we drafted Tate, we knew he had the talent. But you're not gonna find a UFA like Baldwin all the time.

Wow a couple of 4th round picks, you sure proved me wrong! Did you miss the part where I said late first round?

Latest posts