Raiders talking to San Antonio Tx.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":zuky22uc said:
Sgt. Largent":zuky22uc said:
Jerry Jones is a very powerful man in the NFL, so I think he'd throw all his weight behind fighting a move like this.

Besides, isn't this what EVERY pro sports team does when they're crying for a new stadium? OMG IF WE DON'T GET A NEW STADIUM WE'RE LEAVING!!!!!
Oakland will leave it's just a matter of when. And San Antonio would be a great spot to go. Far better then Los Angeles in my opinion.

I'd like to see LA finally pony up for a new stadium and move the Raiders there. It's ridiculous that there's not an NFL team in the nation's 2nd biggest market.

San Antonio probably would be fine, LA with a new stadium would rock.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2m0xvqci said:
MizzouHawkGal":2m0xvqci said:
Sgt. Largent":2m0xvqci said:
Jerry Jones is a very powerful man in the NFL, so I think he'd throw all his weight behind fighting a move like this.

Besides, isn't this what EVERY pro sports team does when they're crying for a new stadium? OMG IF WE DON'T GET A NEW STADIUM WE'RE LEAVING!!!!!
Oakland will leave it's just a matter of when. And San Antonio would be a great spot to go. Far better then Los Angeles in my opinion.

I'd like to see LA finally pony up for a new stadium and move the Raiders there. It's ridiculous that there's not an NFL team in the nation's 2nd biggest market.

San Antonio probably would be fine, LA with a new stadium would rock.
I agree that it's stupid that Los Angeles doesn't have an NFL team. Basically the Rams need to move back already.