Rain City Redemption Ep. 3 - Pt. 1

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Wiseguy":3tszb3oc said:
Cannot wait for this series to be completed and on DVD. I WILL buy it!

hate to break it to you but it won't be for sale on DVD, that would be illegal, since all of the footage is owned by a variety of networks and the league.

your better option is to make your own.

A

Anonymous

I cried too.

Nice editing job, especially with the music volume levels. If I had to be picky, I'd say there was a few black screen pauses that could have been shorter, but that's only if I was picky. Honestly, it was very nicely done. So many cool elements; particularly the string of negative comments regarding the draft. Boy, are those guys eating some crow now.

Oh, was it just me, or did Pete get a little pissed at the NFLN chick about the Hail Mary catch?

You know it's good when the "to be continued" pisses you off a little.

Wiseguy

Reaction score
Hawknballs":15szlsep said:
Wiseguy":15szlsep said:

hate to break it to you but it won't be for sale on DVD, that would be illegal, since all of the footage is owned by a variety of networks and the league.

As it stands now I agree, but if this story ends as we all hope it will, I could very easily see the NFL allowing this series to be sold, with a royalty or cut of the proceeds. It is well produced and has a great story that will hopefully end in amazing fashion. I could even see the NFL possibly buying the rights to this series given the right circumstances.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Watching Mel Kiper and John Gruden go at it about Russell Wilson gets me pumped. Love it.

kearly

Reaction score
I like how he's timing these. At the rate he's releasing them, he'll be able to cover 2013 just in time for a potential SB win in February.

Seattle_Stunna_MD

Reaction score
sammyc521":1m6wkcyf said:
Watching Mel Kiper and John Gruden go at it about Russell Wilson gets me pumped. Love it.

Gruden took Kiper to school, loved that part.

The whole video was awesome, great job again.

TwilightError

Reaction score
I love this. So glad I witnessed it all first hand and now I can go back to those emotions with this video.

Dismas

Reaction score
Really, hearing the Kiper comments in context, it seemed clear to me that he was trying to say if any short qb was ever going to be a total stud, Russel was the one.

before Gruden ran over him, he had almost gotten it out.

Love the Gruden love though, and how he was so very quick to pile on in Russ' corner . . Dangeruss made a firm believer there, eh?

beasthawk

Reaction score
Wow, didn't realize how many times RW gave WRs a chance to to win week 1, wow, glad we ditched some of those bums...

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Wiseguy":1wcgbue3 said:
Hawknballs":1wcgbue3 said:
Wiseguy":1wcgbue3 said:

As it stands now I agree, but if this story ends as we all hope it will, I could very easily see the NFL allowing this series to be sold, with a royalty or cut of the proceeds. It is well produced and has a great story that will hopefully end in amazing fashion. I could even see the NFL possibly buying the rights to this series given the right circumstances.

Dude. Never gonna happen. I hate to burst your bubble but this collection is from so many different networks and broadcasts and sources that it would be untenable to finance. Not to mention the fact that It's not in HD. There is also music which is another rights issue.

Not trying to ruin your day but just sayin - enjoy it for what it is. Get a long HDMI cable for your computer and hook it up to your flat screen like me or burn your own copy =)

Latest posts