Rain City Redemption

drdiags

Reaction score
whcornell":2vxyb4om said:
Hey guys,

I came across this website for the first time last night and was pretty excited to see your comments. I just wanted to thank everyone here for watching and sharing your thoughts on my video. I started this project a few months ago as something I would keep for myself and friends. After initially not wanting to put this series on Youtube, I'm glad I did. Thanks again 12th man. More on the way.

Welcome to .NET. I echo everyone with nothing but praise for your work. Very good job in capturing the tone and vibe of the team and the fanbase. Very impressed with the work. Keep it up and looking forward to your next episode. No pressure ... hee hee ... :thirishdrinkers:

ivotuk

Reaction score
FreshlySnipes":1ov3ciht said:
He probably wakes up in the morning, sorts a line of blow and hi-fives his lamp

That's what I do, sort my blow. The Peruvian Flake over here, the Dominican Cake over there, and the lowbrow stuff I keep on the counter. :p

Loved that video. It reminded me of all the contributors to help get this team where it is now, great guys like Lawyer Milloy, Jordan Babineaux and Matt Hasselbeck that helped build the foundation. John Carlson, Justin Forsett, I even think I saw Craig Terrill in there somewhere :th2thumbs:

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
whcornell":o290w2x3 said:
Hey guys,

I came across this website for the first time last night and was pretty excited to see your comments. I just wanted to thank everyone here for watching and sharing your thoughts on my video. I started this project a few months ago as something I would keep for myself and friends. After initially not wanting to put this series on Youtube, I'm glad I did. Thanks again 12th man. More on the way.

Mr. Cornell-

Excellent work here. This is your first attempt??? Holy cats, man...Welcome to .NET, and don't be a stranger. We're a welcoming bunch, and you've more than proved your passion to the site. Keep it up!!!

GO HAWKS!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Great stuff man! Please give us a heads up when you post the next in the series.

Apeman00

Reaction score
GREAT! JOB!! Thought I saw on youtube that this was done by NFL films. I thought, that makes sense. Now that I know the truth. Unbelievable job! If you make any changes to the video, maybe throw in a little blurb about the roster turnover that happened when PC came to town.

Yea, I was tearing up at the end.!!

jlwaters1

Reaction score
sc85sis":2s42i420 said:
bryantology79":2s42i420 said:
GET OFF ME!!! he says to tracy porter!

that video was satisfying
I don't know about NFL broadcasting history, but that definitely should go down in Seahawks broadcasting lore as one of the great moments in TV.

indeed! Best Call I've ever heard-- Mike Mayock (love his draft analysis) is even cooler in my mind after that epic line.