Rams at Vikings, w/ Preview from CBS Sports

253hawk

Reaction score
Absolutely disgusting. Launching low and late on a sliding QB. screw the Rams.

Joyner was even celebrating it before the camera cut away.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1dn7k1fq said:
WilsonMVP":1dn7k1fq said:
Vikings D is legit....I think in the game they showed they are the only team to allow 23 or less points in every single game
That's correct as I saw the same graphic.

They have actually allowed the same exact ammount of points now as the Seahawks

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Typical Rams... cheap shot artists, still at .500 with the best young back in the game

Never change Fisher

SuperMan28

Reaction score
Gonna be really tough for the Rams to make the Playoffs after that game. Going into that game, I felt whoever lost was out. That may very well be the case because it could easily come down to that tie breaker.

Looking where the Rams stand now, I see a few good things.

^ 3-0 in the division. So a win against ARZ in STL would be huge. Then a tough game in SEA is also huge. Could be run the table on the division but honestly... I don't know if I see us beating ARZ in STL.

^ATL is the other NFC team holding the first WC spot. They are kind of a fragile team with injuries to key guys like Julio. We'll see how that plays out.

Just not looking good though. I say a 20% chance is about right.

Had we won, we'd be in. Now, we gotta fight our way back in.

And yeah that was a late hit on Bridgewater, but that's always a risk when the QB runs. Not defending it, he got flagged and will likely get fined. Moving on.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":br3pzqf5 said:
Uncle Si":br3pzqf5 said:
marko358":br3pzqf5 said:
Uncle Si":br3pzqf5 said:
Shaping up to be a good one...

Who do Hawks want to win this one? i sort of think it should be the Rams, no?

I'd think as long as the Hawks are in the hunt for a division title, we'd want our other division contenders to lose.

Vikings loss brings the wild card closer though as well..

6 of one, half dozen of another I suppose

Except we lost to the rams allready....and it helps them in the division

Idk why anyone would want the rams to win

Fair enough...

I'm pulling for the 9ers though

Uncle Si

Reaction score
SuperMan28":395nc6vn said:
Gonna be really tough for the Rams to make the Playoffs after that game. Going into that game, I felt whoever lost was out. That may very well be the case because it could easily come down to that tie breaker.

Looking where the Rams stand now, I see a few good things.

^ 3-0 in the division. So a win against ARZ in STL would be huge. Then a tough game in SEA is also huge. Could be run the table on the division but honestly... I don't know if I see us beating ARZ in STL.

^ATL is the other NFC team holding the first WC spot. They are kind of a fragile team with injuries to key guys like Julio. We'll see how that plays out.

Just not looking good though. I say a 20% chance is about right.

Had we won, we'd be in. Now, we gotta fight our way back in.

And yeah that was a late hit on Bridgewater, but that's always a risk when the QB runs. Not defending it, he got flagged and will likely get fined. Moving on.

I wonder if Bridgewater feels that way...

It's not as easy as15 yards and a fine and it's all good.

frosted21

Reaction score
RedAlice":1f9lkv4w said:
kearly":1f9lkv4w said:
This is a tough one. The Vikings are a game ahead, but their remaining schedule is much harder than the Rams. I guess I'll root for a tie.

Vikes can enjoy their spotlight for the next 4 days, :thirishdrinkers:

They have beaten: Lions (twice), Chargers, Chiefs and Bears. OMG! That was soooo AWESOME! Let's all go to the mall and get our hair done!!!

Their next Six: vRams, @Raiders, vPackers, @Falcons, vHawks, @Cards

Let's table any Minny orgasms.

Oops. Guess they still haven't beaten a good team though, technically .......

Uncle Si

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":17h5mzcs said:
hawksfansinceday1":17h5mzcs said:
WilsonMVP":17h5mzcs said:
Vikings D is legit....I think in the game they showed they are the only team to allow 23 or less points in every single game
That's correct as I saw the same graphic.

They have actually allowed the same exact ammount of points now as the Seahawks

Viking D is good...but the Rams are the best team outside the Broncos they've played.

Really interested to see how they get through the next few weeks

Rat

Reaction score
Was hoping the Vikings would pull that off. In a potential playoff matchup, the Vikings don't scare me. The Rams do if that front four and Gurley are clicking.

drrew

Reaction score
SuperMan28":3dxtjdx7 said:

Likely fined? Joyner should be suspended, and Fisher should be tossed from the league. His teams have historically taken cheap shots in both St Louis and Tennessee. If the league really wants to make a stand against life altering brain injuries, remove the guys that coach players to injure their opponents. Fisher's history makes it clear that's exactly what he does.

Here is the video for anyone who hasn't seen it: http://deadspin.com/teddy-bridgewater-l ... 1741322165

chris98251

Reaction score
drrew":35x8ig2p said:
SuperMan28":35x8ig2p said:

Likely fined? Joyner should be suspended, and Fisher should be tossed from the league. His teams have historically taken cheap shots in both St Louis and Tennessee. If the league really wants to make a stand against life altering brain injuries, remove the guys that coach players to injure their opponents. Fisher's history makes it clear that's exactly what he does.

Here is the video for anyone who hasn't seen it: http://deadspin.com/teddy-bridgewater-l ... 1741322165

You mean the coach that is on the competition committee and on the committee for rules and officiating? Yeah that will happen.

drrew

Reaction score
chris98251":2yq2idnr said:
You mean the coach that is on the competition committee and on the committee for rules and officiating? Yeah that will happen.

I realize he's some sort of darling of the central NFL office, but that just further proves how out of touch the league is with reality.

chris98251

Reaction score
I look at it as if your going to break the rules then be in a place where you get to rub shoulders with the rest that fine, change, penalize and make recommendations that will give your team the edge.

chris98251

Reaction score
Zimmer pissed calling out the Rams, and the DE.

Fisher : Not the first QB to be knocked out of a game....................... Douchebag.

Jville

Reaction score
What the rams are known for >>>> [urltargetblank]https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CTUQwg_XAAUkOQ1.mp4[/urltargetblank]