Rams at Vikings, w/ Preview from CBS Sports

ringless

Reaction score
Rex":qd7qgqls said:
Largent80":qd7qgqls said:
Hawks will kick the shit out of the rams @ Seattle. Book it.

No, the Rams will sweep the Seahawks for the season @ Seattle! :0190l:

I have a feeling AZ beats the Rams as well.

This was a loss they couldnt afford.

Somehow Fisher found his team back to .500 like every year.

rideaducati

Reaction score
chris98251":25r9eyzg said:
SuperMan28":25r9eyzg said:
chris98251":25r9eyzg said:
SuperMan28":25r9eyzg said:
Did you guys see FNIA? Boy, I think the Rams just became the Raiders of old. Not sure how they're gonna respond to that, but I'm sure that's a great motivation moving forward.

Gonna get interesting watching Ram games. I can tell the Rams have your guys's full attention.

Let's hope for a healthy second half and hard, clean, football.

You always have, we know that you need your head on a swivel when we play you.

Oh, so it's nothing new then. Then what's all the fuss about?

I don't even care about the hit. Vikings were going after Foles low and nobody mentioned it. But hey, I only care that we lost. We coulda had a very probable chance to go to the Playoffs had we won. Now we gotta scrape and claw our way in. Hawks are in the same boat.

Gonna be a stressful second half of the season in the NFCW. ARZ still has to beat the rest of the division. I think they play SEA twice. Gonna be tough.

If ARZ goes into a skid, Hawks or Rams could take this division.

Karma is going to hurt, and as far as nothing new , you are correct, Fisher has always had his defense play dirty, take cheap shots, play after the whistle. Did it in Tennessee, doing it with the Rams. You say your like the Raiders, your not, the Raiders told you what they were going to do and did it. Sure the Stingley hit by Tatum was bad but it was one situation and unfortunate and Jack Tatum regretted it. The Raiders were physical and were a team that backed each other up and used intimidation, not cheap shots and illegal play.

The Raiders also won...the rams play dirty and lose.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
ringless":12siztlz said:
Rex":12siztlz said:
Largent80":12siztlz said:
Hawks will kick the shit out of the rams @ Seattle. Book it.

No, the Rams will sweep the Seahawks for the season @ Seattle! :0190l:

I have a feeling AZ beats the Rams as well.

This was a loss they couldnt afford.

Rams will sweep AZ as well in St. Louis. :0190l:

ringless

Reaction score
chris98251":2mucdyva said:
SuperMan28":2mucdyva said:
Did you guys see FNIA? Boy, I think the Rams just became the Raiders of old. Not sure how they're gonna respond to that, but I'm sure that's a great motivation moving forward.

Gonna get interesting watching Ram games. I can tell the Rams have your guys's full attention.

Let's hope for a healthy second half and hard, clean, football.

You always have, we know that you need your head on a swivel when we play you.

For the most part that's how I've feel. I know we can beat the Rams. Coming out healthy though is always the question.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Rex":1hpp6fnu said:
chris98251":1hpp6fnu said:
Greg Williams is just additional to Fisher, you have the most reputable coach for dirty tactics and the most reputable DC for playing dirty.

I agree both Fisher and Williams are very reputable NFL coaches. :th2thumbs:
You mistake disgust for respect. That's not normal.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
Laloosh":3033arl9 said:
Rex":3033arl9 said:
chris98251":3033arl9 said:
Greg Williams is just additional to Fisher, you have the most reputable coach for dirty tactics and the most reputable DC for playing dirty.

I merely know the meaning of reputable. The word you were thinking of is reputation. :th2thumbs:

Laloosh

Reaction score
Rex":3166h6vb said:
Laloosh":3166h6vb said:
Rex":3166h6vb said:
chris98251":3166h6vb said:

I merely know the meaning of reputable. The word you were thinking of is reputation. :th2thumbs:
Someone else misusing the word doesn't make your post any less disturbing.

Bridgewater was lucky to have not been injured worse (unnecessarily) and your reflex is to pretend that it's not abhorrent.

253hawk

Reaction score
SuperMan28":2cfzvegg said:
And for the record, that hit wasn't dirty at all. Joyner was going full speed with all his momentum when Teddy started his slide. Had it been dirt, he would led with his helmet. Like I said, he tried to go over the top. He nearly cleared Teddy. Joyner isn't that kind of player.

Joyner didn't try to clear anything, he was aiming for the head the whole time. Teddy's helmet was practically on the turf. Just own up to it that the Rams' defense is a bunch of dirty scumbags. A QB sliding feet-first is giving himself up, you don't even have to touch him down by contact. Joyner continued to lower himself, his pads, and his arm. If it was college, he'd have been ejected immediately without question. Cut and dry case of targeting.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/66 ... R2FpIX.mp4

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
Laloosh":2tucx9bu said:
Bridgewater was lucky to have not been injured worse (unnecessarily) and your reflex is to pretend that it's not abhorrent.

He could have chosen to slide earlier or not at all. When a QB does slide the rules of physics doesn't change because he slides. Fisher and Williams are reputable coaches. That is a fact.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SuperMan28":183pfky0 said:
drrew":183pfky0 said:
OrFan":183pfky0 said:
The one good thing to remember is that Fisher is garbage. He has never amounted to anything, and he never will. He has averaged 3rd place in his division his entire career.

2 division titles in 20 years, so the the Rams should be a threat sometime around 2025.

And they've won just as many Super Bowls as the Hawks in that time and currently rank ahead of them in the standings. Gotta keep it in perspective, friend. :)
Jeff Fisher was not the coach at that time. Perspective man.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Rex":1glteusu said:
Laloosh":1glteusu said:

He could have chosen to slide earlier or not at all. When a QB does slide the rules of physics doesn't change because he slides. Fisher and Williams are reputable coaches. That is a fact.

Rules of physics?

Joyner didnt launch until Teddy was already sliding. He didnt even have to touch him.

Instead he CHOSE to propel himself and lower his elbow, driving his head into the ground.

No physics involved whatsoever. Just douchebaggery.

As usual, with your pathetic, little man coaches.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
Hawkpower":dkckilpx said:
Rex":dkckilpx said:
Laloosh":dkckilpx said:

Rules of physics?

Joyner didnt launch until Teddy was already sliding. He didnt even have to touch him.

Instead he CHOSE to propel himself and lower his elbow, driving his head into the ground.

Yes the rules of physics. Slide earlier to make it easier for the defenders to avoid contact.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Rex":3ljskg9e said:
Hawkpower":3ljskg9e said:
Rex":3ljskg9e said:
Laloosh":3ljskg9e said:

Rules of physics?

Yes the rules of physics. Slide earlier to make it easier for the defenders to avoid contact.

When he started his slide, Joyner had not yet left his feet with his launch.

When Teddy slid had nothing to do with the dirty hit he received. That was coming either way.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Rex":4pu2hjhc said:
Laloosh":4pu2hjhc said:

I think you meant, "the rules of physics don't change".

sJ3gDC1.gif

If he'd already launched, how would he begin to DROP, then change direction in the middle of Bridgewater's slide? Look at his feet. He didn't even have his second foot down yet to launch with.

Go ahead and explain those laws of physics for us.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Rams are a crap team and crap franchise. Not much to see there.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Teddy Bridgewater knocked out in the 4th quarter by St. Louis Rams DB Lamarcus Joyner.

"That was not a dirty play. He's a classy kid" - Marshall Faulk

Per NFL Network.

chris98251

Reaction score
Says the Ex Ram, Rodney Harrison has a different version, in fact he said after they took his knee out when he was playing Fisher was laughing about it.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
chris98251":2jnn145e said:
Says the Ex Ram, Rodney Harrison has a different version, in fact he said after they took his knee out when he was playing Fisher was laughing about it.

Rodney Harrison? Rodney Harrison made his career headhunting! He was a menace. Can't compare Joyner to Harrison. The entire league smiled when karma found him.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":kt7dk7jl said:
Teddy Bridgewater knocked out in the 4th quarter by St. Louis Rams DB Lamarcus Joyner.

"That was not a dirty play. He's a classy kid" - Marshall Faulk

Per NFL Network.

That is true.

Latest posts