Rams bench Nick Foles

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":nt8njd30 said:
Rex":nt8njd30 said:
rideaducati":nt8njd30 said:
You can call me vespa if you take the bet and win.

I can call you that in the shack and PWR now.

Only if you take and win the bet.

No I already have it. Don't need to bet. :0190l:

olyfan63

Reaction score
Scottemojo":f766kry8 said:
By far the worst good team. Or the most talented bad team. Yeah, most talented bad team.

I stand by my assessment that Fish can't gameplan for teams he doesn't see twice a year. He is a dolt.

That would explain a lot. It's baffling how the Rams consistently play us tough, and then roll over for teams that don't appear to be that strong,

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
olyfan63":jggknjx2 said:
Scottemojo":jggknjx2 said:
By far the worst good team. Or the most talented bad team. Yeah, most talented bad team.

I stand by my assessment that Fish can't gameplan for teams he doesn't see twice a year. He is a dolt.

That would explain a lot. It's baffling how the Rams consistently play us tough, and then roll over for teams that don't appear to be that strong,
There might be truth to the idea that when the cards/rams play the Hawks it's kind of like their playoffs.

As the "top dog" the last few years we have targets on our back which means we need to expect teams to be at their best against us.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The Rams are really really talented. They remind me of a Les Miles team. Not so well coached, but better athletically than almost anybody they face. They better be, they have been drafting at the top of the draft, and turned some of those picks into even more picks.

Thing is, Les Miles beats Nick Saban sometimes, even though Nick is a WAY better coach. Talent can be an equalizer, and when you mix it with familiarity, it is potent.

That said, the LULZ. They lose after injuring the RB and the QB goes out.

Rex, 11-5 is long gone now.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Next up: Mannion.

If Keenum is out w a concussion, wonder if Fisher will go back to Foles or risk Mannion.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1fmv4mo1 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SeifertESPN/status/666445262869557248[/tweet]

Don't let the Rams know what their real problem is. It's too fun to watch. They can think it's the QB all they want.

I mean I'm glad he does (Rams are no threat as long as he in charge) but how does he still have a job?

Ineptitude at its finest.

SuperMan28

Reaction score
The way this season is going, Rams may have a shot at a real QB. One's I'm looking at are Lynch, Goff, and Cook.,

rideaducati

Reaction score
SuperMan28":2a04gjkt said:
The way this season is going, Rams may have a shot at a real QB. One's I'm looking at are Lynch, Goff, and Cook.,

Fisher could get those QBs to within one game of 8-8 too.

RedAlice

Reaction score
rideaducati":2tii38rb said:
SuperMan28":2tii38rb said:

Is that supposed to be a shot at Rams fans? We are well aware our coach sucks.

rlkats

Reaction score
SuperMan28":2ynm32oh said:

Not so fast bud. Get in line my Niners are first in line. Hahahahahaha

rideaducati

Reaction score
RedAlice":1eeewhlj said:
rideaducati":1eeewhlj said:
SuperMan28":1eeewhlj said:

Is that supposed to be a shot at Rams fans? We are well aware our coach sucks.

No shot at the fans at all. It just means that the QB isn't the main problem. Foles had 28 touchdowns to 2 interceptions two seasons ago and with Fisher, he looks worse than Bradford did, which was bad. I wouldn't want Jeff Fisher anywhere near a top QB draft prospect.

I would let the team know how displeased I was with the dirty tactics if my team played the way the Rams do. The cheap shots are becoming more blatant with each loss and the chirping after EVERY play should be curtailed too. They're that little guy that talks tough all the time, but loses every fight he gets into. Teams know that the Rams are all talk and they'll do stupid things if their talking gets ignored.

I actually feel bad for some of you Rams fans...some.

Rex

Reaction score
olyfan63":1mzhcfis said:
Scottemojo":1mzhcfis said:

It's baffling how the Rams consistently play us tough, and then roll over for teams that don't appear to be that strong,

I agree. Its beyond frustrating. It simply has to get better.

Rex

Reaction score
Scottemojo":36qhzbty said:
Rex, 11-5 is long gone now.

Indeed it is............

HELLO
10-6 !
:0190l: :0190l: :0190l:

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":11s5hbgb said:
Next up: Mannion.

If Keenum is out w a concussion, wonder if Fisher will go back to Foles or risk Mannion.

Its Foles. If they start Mannion there is no future for Foles as a Ram.

Rex

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3lp5ej72 said:
Rex, grow a freakin' pair and make the bet with rideaducati. It's not just "chicken" that you won't as he said, it's pussy too.

Aw scooter I don't need to bet. :0190l: :0190l: :0190l:

Rex

Reaction score
SuperMan28":35sxsatn said:

Here we go again...... :177692:

Rex

Reaction score
rlkats":9ak891lt said:
SuperMan28":9ak891lt said:

Not so fast bud. Get in line my Niners are first in line. Hahahahahaha

Yes but just like the Rams you have to make a good pick. :34853_doh: