Rams could be a BIG problem in 2014 and going forward

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Looking at how the Cardinals finished last season and the job they have done in the offseason so far, I think they will be better than the RAMS. Our division will be a dog fight. Any division that will face the NFC West is in trouble (Broncos, Chiefs, Chargers, Raiders). Those teams can start the season with a minimum of 3 losses already on their books. I don't see them winning more than 1 game against the NFC West.
I hope we continue our Home field dominance and don't loose a game at home again this coming season. That would be awesome. I can see 2-3 wins on the road, which should be enough to give us the division again ...

nyc-seahawk

Reaction score
joeseahawks":29xldkvx said:
Looking at how the Cardinals finished last season and the job they have done in the offseason so far, I think they will be better than the RAMS. Our division will be a dog fight. Any division that will face the NFC West is in trouble (Broncos, Chiefs, Chargers, Raiders). Those teams can start the season with a minimum of 3 losses already on their books. I don't see them winning more than 1 game against the NFC West.
I hope we continue our Home field dominance and don't loose a game at home again this coming season. That would be awesome. I can see 2-3 wins on the road, which should be enough to give us the division again ...

2-3 wins on the road? That's it?

How about 6-7 wins on the road and at home.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
uncle fester":2q9beaha said:
Rams improvement to genuine contenders has been on the cards for a few years now. Not a 'how' but a 'when'.

I have to agree with randomation in that Bradford could well end up as the one component - and possibly an FO's refusal to admit as much - that holds them back. I'm beginning to think the hits have added up for him in the way they affected David Carr's prospects.

Thank you Washington.