Rams/Cowboys brawl at practice

Exittium

Reaction score
Rex":nm2pqsfp said:
dopeboy206":nm2pqsfp said:
Rams are a dirty team.

Really, glass house denizen?

[youtube]vXllF13eR8A[/youtube]

Lol classic case of cherry picking here..
1st How many times has your team been in fights now, and 2nd its the superbowl against the cheatriots who got away with a lot all game.

Rex

Reaction score
Exittium":1rispyx0 said:
Rex":1rispyx0 said:
dopeboy206":1rispyx0 said:
Rams are a dirty team.

1st How many times has your team been in fights now, and 2nd its the superbowl against the cheatriots who got away with a lot all game.

Fighting is fighting even when the Seahawks start it. :141847_bnono:

Exittium

Reaction score
Rex":t28xp79h said:
Exittium":t28xp79h said:
Rex":t28xp79h said:
dopeboy206":t28xp79h said:
Rams are a dirty team.

Fighting is fighting even when the Seahawks start it. :141847_bnono:

yup but its different when your team does it multiple times and its always the defense. At what point does it suggest Gregg Williams is possibly feeding the same tough guy bs story to your defense like he did to New Orleans.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...nt-punched-face-diamond-earring-return-081815

3 yesterday
1 against the Giants
1 against the Hawks
1 againts the Panthers (This one was offensively due to breaking bradford)

That team has 1 fight to many as does the seahawks. But the situation is comepletely different.
None of those games were as big as the superbowl, and I wouldn't doubt 1 second that someone on the patriots oline was trash talkin and baiting bruce since bevell, lockette, wilson whoever people want to blame just gave the patriots the SB win.

Things are going to be heated and back and forth when a game of that much importance is being played. I'm not condoling what was done by Bruce, but 1 time vs 6, all under fisher and about 5 including Gregg Williams (dont know remember if he was D Coordinator or not for the Hawks game) Somethings gotta give and craps gotta change,

OP
OP
253hawk

253hawk

Reaction score
Rex":3ih8d3de said:
Your fear for RW is duly noted.

There's no fear, he can take care of himself. The only time he was hurt was when another scumbag coach, Schiano, had his winless-and-playing-for-nothing Bucs constantly hit him after the whistle, regardless of the penalties incurred. Hey, that sounds familiar...

Rex":3ih8d3de said:
dopeboy206":3ih8d3de said:
Rams are a dirty team.

Big difference between a down-to-the-wire finish in the Super Bowl and being completely out of playoff contention (or even a winning record) before the game even starts. That was one guy at the end of a game letting his emotions get to him. Not a bunch of players thugging it up all game long because their team lacks discipline and physicality between the whistles.

Remember week 17 of 2013? And that was before Bountygate Williams was hired.

E.Sims, Unnecessary Roughness
C.Reynolds, Unnecessary Roughness
R.Armstrong, Unnecessary Roughness
J.Laurinaitis, Taunting
A.Ogletree, Unnecessary Roughness
A.Ogletree, Unsportsmanlike Conduct
K.Langford, Disqualification
K.Langford, Unsportsmanlike Conduct
R.Armstrong, Unsportsmanlike Conduct (verbal abuse of an official)
D.Stewart, Unsportsmanlike Conduct

And those were just the ones that were called and enforced. There were several more that were either missed or declined because of superseding penalties.

Rex

Reaction score
253hawk":3vaoafna said:
Rex":3vaoafna said:

There's no fear, he can take care of himself. The only time he was hurt was when another scumbag coach, Schiano, had his winless-and-playing-for-nothing Bucs constantly hit him after the whistle, regardless of the penalties incurred. Hey, that sounds familiar...

Rex":3vaoafna said:
dopeboy206":3vaoafna said:
Rams are a dirty team.

Big difference between a down-to-the-wire finish in the Super Bowl and being completely out of playoff contention (or even a winning record) before the game even starts. That was one guy at the end of a game letting his emotions get to him. Not a bunch of players thugging it up all game long because their team lacks discipline and physicality between the whistles.

J.Laurinaitis, Taunting

And those were just the ones that were called and enforced. There were several more that were either missed or declined because of superseding penalties.

Oh brother give it a rest. Three of those players (accounting for 4 of the penalties) are no longer on the team. Plus Laurinaitis was only penalized for taunting. Sticks and stones......

Oh and about down to the wire finishes in a Super Bowl....Fisher's Titans lost exactly in that manner and didn't start fighting ala the SORE LOSER-ish Pete Carroll coached Seahawks! :141847_bnono:

Exittium

Reaction score
Rex":fld801dt said:
253hawk":fld801dt said:

dopeboy206":fld801dt said:
Rams are a dirty team.

J.Laurinaitis, Taunting

Oh brother give it a rest. Three of those players (accounting for 4 of the penalties) are no longer on the team. Plus Laurinaitis was only penalized for taunting. Sticks and stones......

Oh and about down to the wire finishes in a Super Bowl....Fisher's Titans lost exactly in that manner and didn't start fighting ala the SORE LOSER-ish Pete Carroll coached Seahawks! :141847_bnono:

You wanna say give it a rest but you keep throwing in jabs to stir the pot. if ya wanna "give it a rest" why not just drop, especially seeing as how you on an opposing fan bases forum board.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I mean all that really matters is our fight was in a game the Rams fans can reach doing franchise mode in Madden.

Rex

Reaction score
Exittium":wzn1yp55 said:
Rex":wzn1yp55 said:

You wanna say give it a rest but you keep throwing in jabs to stir the pot. if ya wanna "give it a rest" why not just drop, especially seeing as how you on an opposing fan bases forum board.

Yeah give it a rest with the pot calling the kettle black. I refute the charges made against the Rams and Fisher with facts. Unpleasant facts for those claiming sainthood for Seahawks players and Carroll, but facts they remain.

OP
OP
253hawk

253hawk

Reaction score
You spin so much you make marvin look stationary.

chris98251

Reaction score
Rex":34ewoa2z said:
Exittium":34ewoa2z said:
Rex":34ewoa2z said:

Yeah give it a rest with the pot calling the kettle black. I refute the charges made against the Rams and Fisher with facts. Unpleasant facts for those claiming sainthood for Seahawks players and Carroll, but facts they remain.

I see the statements supported with actual situations and players and the penalty's, your responses are opinion and conjecture. If that's how you want to reply that is fine, we have a place for that and it's the Smack Shack, but open ended statements just to incite controversy isn't going to last long without ramifications at some point, when a person makes those types of statements consistently they are by all accounts considered just a troll.

You have the choice on how you're perceived and how you want to reply to posts, how you choose makes all the difference and how the membership chooses to respond as well as the Staff's perception of what your contributions are, Troll or a Valuable participant in a Forum that is asking for constructive input from the NFL's other teams not called Seahawks.

Rex

Reaction score
253hawk":3dj1eedi said:
You spin so much you make marvin look stationary.

Damn right I'm a Rams gyroscope! :lol:

Rex

Reaction score
chris98251":em8ez5n4 said:
Rex":em8ez5n4 said:
Exittium":em8ez5n4 said:
Rex":em8ez5n4 said:

I see the statements supported with actual situations and players and the penalty's, your responses are opinion and conjecture. If that's how you want to reply that is fine, we have a place for that and it's the Smack Shack, but open ended statements just to incite controversy isn't going to last long without ramifications at some point, when a person makes those types of statements consistently they are by all accounts considered just a troll.

You have the choice on how you're perceived and how you want to reply to posts, how you choose makes all the difference and how the membership chooses to respond as well as the Staff's perception of what your contributions are, Troll or a Valuable participant in a Forum that is asking for constructive input from the NFL's other teams not called Seahawks.

Really? All that "opinion and conjecture" about the motives of Fisher and Williams being dirty and incapable of winning is fine? What possible "constructive input" is that?

What "open ended statement just to incite controversy" ? You mean where I show the pot calling the kettle black? Or that I believe the Rams are improved enough to score more than 17 points against the Seahawks now that they have a starting QB and a RB to start the season? That the Rams will beat the Seahawks with the undeniable improvements the Rams have made? Or that the Seahawks get into fights too? That a Jeff Fisher coached team didn't start a fight in a Super Bowl loss nearly identical to the one in which the Seahawks started a fracas? A mixture of opinion and fact no different than any other poster in this forum.

How I choose to be perceived is a Rams fan who will respond to unsubstantiated criticism based upon individual opinion as opposed to fact. That doesn't make me a troll, not when honest debate is supposedly the goal and the thread title is "Rams/Cowboys brawl at practice".

If you wish to converse further about my posting consider a PM.

Rex

Reaction score
hawkfan68":18j93k55 said:
The Cowboys combined practice with the Chargers last week resulted in a fight too.

Good point. It is not uncommon for two teams in practice scrimmaging against each other.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rex":1aygq1ou said:
chris98251":1aygq1ou said:
Rex":1aygq1ou said:
Exittium":1aygq1ou said:

Really? All that "opinion and conjecture" about the motives of Fisher and Williams being dirty and incapable of winning is fine? What possible "constructive input" is that?

What "open ended statement just to incite controversy" ? You mean where I show the pot calling the kettle black? Or that I believe the Rams are improved enough to score more than 17 points against the Seahawks now that they have a starting QB and a RB to start the season? That the Rams will beat the Seahawks with the undeniable improvements the Rams have made? Or that the Seahawks get into fights too? That a Jeff Fisher coached team didn't start a fight in a Super Bowl loss nearly identical to the one in which the Seahawks started a fracas? A mixture of opinion and fact no different than any other poster in this forum.

How I choose to be perceived is a Rams fan who will respond to unsubstantiated criticism based upon individual opinion as opposed to fact. That doesn't make me a troll, not when honest debate is supposedly the goal and the thread title is "Rams/Cowboys brawl at practice".

If you wish to converse further about my posting consider a PM.
:snack:

ringless

Reaction score
Well if the Rams are going to steal a game it would certainly be at home. Any given Sunday I guess

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
FACTS

Since Fisher took over the Rams:

Unsportsmanlike Penalties
Rams: 12
Seahawks: 4

Fisher's Rams are 300% more unsportsmanlike than Carroll's Seahawks.

http://www.nflpenalties.com/

Illegal-Hit-Related Fines (helmet-to-helmet, etc.)
Rams: 14
Seahawks: 8

Fisher's Rams are 175% more fine-worthy for illegal tackles.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/fines-suspensions/

And just for fun...

Division Finishes
Rams: 3rd, 4th, 4th
Seahawks: 2nd, 1st, 1st

SUBSTANTIATED CRITICISM

Jeff Fisher's Rams: Fake tough guys. Epic losers.

chris98251

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":1duhitgc said:
FACTS

Since Fisher took over the Rams:

Unsportsmanlike Penalties
Rams: 12
Seahawks: 4

Fisher's Rams are 300% more unsportsmanlike than Carroll's Seahawks.

http://www.nflpenalties.com/

Illegal-Hit-Related Fines (helmet-to-helmet, etc.)
Rams: 14
Seahawks: 8

Fisher's Rams are 175% more fine-worthy for illegal tackles.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/fines-suspensions/

And just for fun...

Division Finishes
Rams: 3rd, 4th, 4th
Seahawks: 2nd, 1st, 1st

SUBSTANTIATED CRITICISM

Jeff Fisher's Rams: Fake tough guys. Epic losers.

I was going to respond to Rex's attempt to sidestep, but this is so dead on, thanks HawkAroundTheClock !

Oh and Greg Williams Bounty Gate? Fisher has coached some of the most notorious dirty players in the league for years. Once a isolated incidence, two a trend, three a problem or a fact.

SuperMan28

Reaction score
The only thing I didn't like was Gurley was in there throwing punches. :shock:
The 21 year old is learning quick about Ram pride and what being a Ram is all about but COME ON. The knee, dude. Thank goodness he didn't get tangled up there.

Cowboys always have it coming. Couldnt have picked a better team to beat up than them. I love it, they're soft.

Expect more of this week one. Both sides are always guilty but we always take the wrap because we hit harder than most teams. I've embraced our imagine and love it. It goes great with the horns.

And I'm sorry to say this but some of you sound a little scared when seeing those videos. Seahawks do the same thing and play very aggressive just like the Rams. We just hit harder and you guys get more picks. Our teams really aren't so different and that's why I was proud to see SEA Brawl at the end of the SB. I expect nothing less than grit from any team that wins the NFCW.

Rams are gritty, not dirty. Suh and Detroit last year were dirty.

Latest posts