Rams Stedman Bailey shot twice in head

chris98251

Reaction score
RedAlice":1rsz8o89 said:
@bjornanderson21

I think your post has zero to do with football or this forum and should be moved to some politicking forum type thing.

I agree. Take this topic up politically in the PWR, it will be removed here.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Wow. Shot twice and still has a chance to recover. That's incredibly good news.

As far as the comments go...try not to get too upset at them. People post inappropriate comments like that for a number of reasons, and from what I can tell, most people aren't saying it because they're deranged or because they intend to hurt people's feelings...For example, the guy who said "karma for this douche ape", I highly doubt he actually believes the player deserved what happened...he probably just learned what happened to the player and then connected his already existing thoughts/opinions on that player with what happened, knowing that saying that will not in any way affect whether or not he recovers.

I know I have a tendency to stick up for people who say and do inappopriate things, but really I just don't want people to live in fear of everyone else and think that society is going to hell. It's really not. And for the record I think that is a really awful thing to say in response to this incident.

RedAlice

Reaction score
The name of this thread is Bailey shot.

He was in Miami. Yes, he was home because he was suspended for smoking pot. We have zero info that little Bailey did anything wrong, so I consider this thread about him. Him and the driver put up their bodies to protect the children in the back seat.

The dude is an upstanding, very young family guy from all available information.

There is zero reason to be hatin on Bailey. And, now he's shot in the head and surviving.

My love and hope to him.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I know you guys don't do irony but this little snippet amused (if that's the word all things considered) me.

He was among five Rams receivers who did the "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" gesture during player introductions before a game last December as a show of solidarity for protesters in nearby Ferguson, Missouri.

Smellyman

Reaction score
253hawk":2xyi00yf said:
Stay out of Florida. Why people even go there to begin with is beyond me.

+1000 Secede take Texas with you

Popeyejones

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":19zt8i6r said:
I know you guys don't do irony but this little snippet amused (if that's the word all things considered) me.

He was among five Rams receivers who did the "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" gesture during player introductions before a game last December as a show of solidarity for protesters in nearby Ferguson, Missouri.

This was essentially already posted and then moved to the appropriate forum.

If you think that it's "ironic" that someone who publicly protested police brutality ended up being the victim of non-police related violence, you might be the one who doesn't "do irony" very well, brah.

Get this crap outta here, felicia.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
fenderbender123":mcs2pbk1 said:
And for the record I think that is a really awful thing to say in response to this incident.

Then leave it at that, and don't try to rationalize it.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Sad deal. I know this is premature, but will he walk again? Let alone play? This is terrible news to hear. I don't care who he plays for. This is shitty.

Rex

Reaction score
253hawk":100f2css said:
Smellyman":100f2css said:
+1000 Secede take Texas with you

Bugs Bunny knew.

Oldhm1byvdbp2tbmsxfh

Hey Bugs here's airfare to Las Vegas where a renal car can take you and your saw to the California border. :th2thumbs: