Rams vs. Bengals

Mizak

Reaction score
Game of FGs. Looks like the Hawks game against the Bengals might be a win cuz Burrow has a calf injury even though he’s playing right now. Their offense looks disjointed.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Burrow not moving well. If he gets his mobility back he will be a force

OP
OP
M

Mizak

Reaction score
Seahawks should have been undefeated. 49ers and Bengals, pressure Stafford = win, Seahawks, lay an egg on defense and play zone, no pressure at all = Stafford advantage.

Seahawks had all 4 months before the season to prepare for the Rams too.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Stafford balls out against us and has looked like absolute shit since. Figures

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
The difference is, 49ers and Bengals have a pass rush.
The Bengals got their fudge packed the previous 2 weeks. Week 1 you kind of just throw out the window it’s basically the 4th preseason game still in Pete’s mind lol

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
The Bengals got their fudge packed the previous 2 weeks. Week 1 you kind of just throw out the window it’s basically the 4th preseason game still in Pete’s mind lol
So it's OK to throw out the 1st game if its the Seahawks, but not if its the Bengals. Their 2nd game was a 3 point loss, FYI. Dude.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
So it's OK to throw out the 1st game if its the Seahawks, but not if its the Bengals. Their 2nd game was a 3 point loss, FYI. Dude.
We had injuries in training camp that kind of bled into that first week. I mean it’s early bro so we can’t even clearly predict much until later in the year when we have a few games under our belt. I like what the 49ers have shown but the Hawks are right there in the mix like every year and will be a playoff team again. Not sure about the Rams or Bengals. Rams are a bad matchup for us but it’s early. Looks like we already licked our wounds and got up swinging

Maulbert

Reaction score
We had injuries in training camp that kind of bled into that first week. I mean it’s early bro so we can’t even clearly predict much until later in the year when we have a few games under our belt. I like what the 49ers have shown but the Hawks are right there in the mix like every year and will be a playoff team again. Not sure about the Rams or Bengals. Rams are a bad matchup for us but it’s early. Looks like we already licked our wounds and got up swinging
Joe Burrow is playing on an injured calf, and he missed most of training camp and all of the preseason with it. Pull your head out, dude.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Joe Burrow is playing on an injured calf, and he missed most of training camp and all of the preseason with it. Pull your head out, dude.
And Spoon was out week 1. We could’ve used him defensively against the Rams in the second half. It happens. Again not saying that’s why we lost. We got our ass beat by the Rams but again we’ve seen Stafford kind of do this throughout his career. Burrow’s calf isn’t the reason they got bent over by the Browns Stinky booty

Maulbert

Reaction score
And Spoon was out week 1. We could’ve used him defensively against the Rams in the second half. It happens. Again not saying that’s why we lost. We got our ass beat by the Rams but again we’ve seen Stafford kind of do this throughout his career. Burrow’s calf isn’t the reason they got bent over by the Browns Stinky booty
Dude, I'm a Hawks fan, and that is just a dumbass double standard.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Dude, I'm a Hawks fan, and that is just a dumbass double standard.
It’s not really though. I mean week 1 is week 1. That’s all I said. I compared it to the 4th preseason game. It isn’t really fair to judge a team on a week 1 divisional foe