Rams Vs Cowboys

Smellyman

Reaction score
The O could help by not going 3 and out in over 40% of their possessions.

mikeak

Reaction score
Smellyman":1k2qb3e7 said:
The O could help by not going 3 and out in over 40% of their possessions.

This. Instead of starting the game by putting QB in rythm with the scripted plays we went three and out first three possessions

Rams are also having mostly one formation and doing everything out of it. Disgusting their runs way more than "we are going up the middle"

Crizilla

Reaction score
Rams O-Line absolutely would not let the Dallas D rush up the middle. Created nice pockets for Goff to step into and lots of room for Gurley and Anderson to break through. Great game plan. McVay is no joke. Smart dude. Seahawks need more in motion plays to confuse defenses.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh darn, the Cowboys lost. However shall I sleep tonight? :2thumbs:

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
James in PA":31owk55o said:
Just wanna see a Saints vs Chargers or Chiefs SB. No Philly, no Rams, and no Patriots. It would be nice to watch a Super Bowl in which I don’t despise at least one of the teams. Just watching the game care-free and hoping for a good game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't remember the last Super Bowl I didn't really want one team to win. That would be so nice.

RedAlice

Reaction score
SlickRick":2rjg1sja said:
In Cali, who do you think wins it?

Seattle tends to make games out of lesser opponents & have them look like world beaters. Then the Rams come in & end up making those same teams look lost and out of their league. Seen it way to many times this season.

Anyways put bias aside for the rams, who do you have winning Saturday?
d

S. Is dead.

LA is not dead

Threedee

Reaction score
RedAlice":2asvoafz said:
Omg.

Every single once of you posts like a HS girl w her up for the gangbang.

Well, it was a Cowgirls vs divisional opponent for most of us. Anyway, I'm happy with the outcome.

mrblitz

Reaction score
that anderson #35 really added another dimension to the rams' attack. two 100+ yard rushers (anderson, gurley) in the same game.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
mrblitz":1qo10k7k said:
that anderson #35 really added another dimension to the rams' attack. two 100+ yard rushers (anderson, gurley) in the same game.
I'd hardly put the credit on the player in this case. Fat Bastard could hit 100 yards in half their games because of how big the holes are that their O-line's opening up:

220px Fat bastard

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3s9jqgpw said:
mrblitz":3s9jqgpw said:
I'd hardly put the credit on the player in this case. Fat Bastard could hit 100 yards in half their games because of how big the holes are that their O-line's opening up:

220px Fat bastard
Get in his belly!

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3p51th8o said:
Makes me all the more curious what sort of team we can put together for next year. Our Defense is really going to have to step up!!!

Lots of offensive minded coaches -- we have a defensive minded coach but he needs some horses.

chris98251

Reaction score
I think back end would help with that enforcer guy at SS, McDougald has the heart but not the body, he is smart enough and if dropped a few pounds and played FS I think we would be fine. But we lack the intimidator factor across the middle.

But you need a smart guy there as well as a enforcer, pure aggression without the intelligence to read leads to getting burned.

RedAlice

Reaction score
MrThortan":2bu6e0fw said:
Not that I pay much attention to the Rams, but did #35 just come out of nowhere? He is having a hell of a game.

Rams picked up CJ after Malcom got hurt.

Gurley is not 100%.