Rams vs. Giants (England)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Oh...they are streaming it on NFL.com...interesting.

Disregard...it was a baiting game for nFL.com.

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
What were the rams thinking lining up their D-line with gaps the size of autobahn in a goalline situation? Atleast make it look like it would be hard to run it in..

Ruminator

Reaction score
This is actually a pretty good game.

Crud -- after that nice 4th quarter sack on Keenum, they're making plays and are threatening to score. I think I'll run to the kitchen for a coffee refill -- the ball better be back in Giant's hands when I return!

YES!!! Interception just as I was about to hit the Submit button! Watch me dance to the kitchen now!

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Amazing how the Rams may quickly go from STILL IN FIRST PLACE to very nearly taking themselves out of NFC west contention if they cant rally here.

Rams gonna Ram.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Rams must have the Bee Gees tune piping into their helmets 'cause they're stayin' alive. Are they going to tie it up?

Edit: Game over. Wow did Keenum have a horrific brain fart there or what? Rams now 3-4. Here's hoping Cardinals fair similarly tonight!

HawkGA

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me why the NFL would take teams from the two biggest media markets and put them in London?

I mean, it probably does help the Rams with their scheduling issues for their home games until they get their own stadium, but damn!

HawkGA

Reaction score
Keenum only had 4 interceptions today.

One can only imagine how many Goff would have had!

Does the sun set differently over in England?

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
HawkGA":1n74u7b6 said:
Can somebody tell me why the NFL would take teams from the two biggest media markets and put them in London?

I mean, it probably does help the Rams with their scheduling issues for their home games until they get their own stadium, but damn!
The Rams would have played whoever came 3rd in the NFC East.

James in PA

Reaction score
How the hell do we always lose to the Lambs? I know we're their Super Bowl, but they still SUCK!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Lol...the damn Rams. Blow their wad vs us and suck against everyone else. Every year, same thing.

This is what they get for only getting up to play us.

Fisher needs to go. This team will never be ready for prime time with him.

And they need to get Goff in there. Can't do anything worse, might as well pop his cherry.

HawkGA

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3pmj5imj said:
HawkGA":3pmj5imj said:

The Rams would have played whoever came 3rd in the NFC East.

Doesn't mean they had to play them in London.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":pg3fmwac said:
So yeah, if the Seahawks win tonight, the NFCW race is basically over.
Way too early for this assumption. We have some BRUTAL games coming up and tonight is no different.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1852e0kp said:
Lol...the damn Rams. Blow their wad vs us and suck against everyone else. Every year, same thing.

This is what they get for only getting up to play us.

Fisher needs to go. This team will never be ready for prime time with him.

And they need to get Goff in there. Can't do anything worse, might as well pop his cherry.

I could understand waiting on Goff, actually. He's pretty much set up for failure. That team has no offensive talent. Gurley hasn't had room to run and their best wideout is Kenny Britt.