Randy Moss on Fox postgame show

Happy

Reaction score
He's surprisingly articulate. I'm kinda stunned.

Marvin49

Reaction score
He was never an idiot and was always a good interview. Even though he was a Niner, I've never been a big fan because of all of the plays he takes off, but he's always been fairly well spoken.

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
I've always heard he was an extremely intelligent player. It's going to be fun watching him this season.

seatownboy

Reaction score
I don't remember what game it was but I saw him on his first telecast live. They were all making fun of him and teasing him about his sweating hands. I am Randy Moss fan for the most part and like seeing him on T.V. Best long ball receiver the NFL will ever see for sure.

kearly

Reaction score
He's always been smart/articulate. When I saw my first Robert Turbin interview before we drafted him I commented on how he sounds and carries himself almost exactly like Randy Moss.

Greenhell

Reaction score
If I had never seen Randy Moss before I'd swear he'd be a white guy with his southern drawl.

pehawk

Reaction score
Love Randy Moss. The "straight cash homey" is a top 5 NFL soundbite.

I saw and dug his style yesterday.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
pehawk":1mxfo1wl said:
Love Randy Moss. The "straight cash homey" is a top 5 NFL soundbite.

I saw and dug his style yesterday.

Co-sign this. I've always loved Moss.

I know a lot of folks thought he was done in Oakland and that Brady and Belichick rescued him, but I always thought he dogged it on purpose to force a trade out of Oakland and that the Pats robbed the Raiders blind. There hasn't been a more naturally talented WR than Moss ever. He had the ability and the understanding of the game and the position. If he'd had even 75% of Jerry Rice's work ethic, he'd have destroyed Rice's records.

pehawk

Reaction score
I remember posting in this very forum; the Hawks should sign Moss and the Hawks should sign Charles Woodson (from Oakland). Guess what the replies were? "Those guys are shot, done, too old".

Lesson? Oakland is a situation unique to the NFL. You can not, ever, accurately judge anyone's play with the Raiders.

pehawk

Reaction score
C'mon you two! Let me have this? Please?

Latest posts