Rapoport: Seahawks mull shutting down Harvin until playoffs

Starrman44

Reaction score
Hey, it's frustrating. I hope the best for him, but we are 10-1 without him for the most part. I know he made an impact in the Viking game, but I still think we win it without him.

I still feel confident in our Super Bowl chances. If we win the Super Bowl, it probably won't be just because of him (if he is active) and if we lose out on the Super Bowl it won't be because of him (active or not).

I've always felt Harvin was/is a luxury rather than a necessity. It's like a luxury car. If you have one, the ride is a little easier, a little more comfortable. If you don't you still get there, it's just not quite as comfortable. That's how I think it is with Percy Harvin. If he is healthy than this team is really hard to defend, if not, they are easier, but I still think overall they are the best team in the NFL.

jhawk91

Reaction score
Meh, if we win tonight we got a clear path to getting HFA. Getting healthy for the playoffs would be the next step

Steve2222

Reaction score
Just take your time coming back Percy. They really don't need you.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Yep. Heck, might as well just let him get all the way back over the off-season too and use him next year to make up for the possible loss of Tate to FA.

It's a huge amount of money sunk into him, and the Hawks' WRs are just dominating right now, even without Percy.

shiva1008

Reaction score
I would rather have Tate since Tate is more consistent. But yeah, it's kinda obvious now that we don't need Harvin to win in the regular season, since the SEAWKS!! have the inside 2 tracks to HFA, but hopefully they will try to get him in there for the playoffs to add to an already legendarily dominant team

akscoundrel

Reaction score
Just get him 100 percent for the playoffs. Once 100 percent, it won't even matter if we have home field advantage or not.

Latest posts