Rashaad Penny to the Eagles

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
'As long as he stays healthy'.

That is the reason why he's likely not here. Setting the over/under at 7 games played next season, how many of you would take the over?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He's a hell of a back when he's on the field. Just my OWN opinion that he is not top 3 in football. Top 10 for sure.
I hope he tears it up in Philly.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
What makes you guys think we could force Penny to re-sign with us? Planning on kidnapping his dog? Loyalty would be nice but he doesn't actually owe us anything and with his injury history I don't blame him for trying to get the best possible situation.

They signed Penny to replace Miles Sanders. Penny is going to be a monster for as long as he stays healthy.
Nothing in what I said puts the blame on Penny for leaving or the Seahawks for not forcing someone to re-sign. It would have been nice to have re-signed him. What he signed for with the Eagles was not extraorbitant. Penny and Walker duo was becoming a great tandem. It would have been nice to see that again this season. He's an Eagle now and I hope he does well.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
'As long as he stays healthy'.

That is the reason why he's likely not here. Setting the over/under at 7 games played next season, how many of you would take the over?
I'd take him at that price if he only played 7. That's good enough for like 850 rushing yards at the insane pace he had in 2021 and ending 2022.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Penny wasn't re-signing with Seattle to be a backup. He's looking to reset his market on a prove it deal behind one of the better offensive lines in the NFL and a chance to be the starter.

I don't think Seattle let him walk without attempting to re-sign him, but they couldn't give him the carries he's looking for.

Good luck Penny.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Nothing in what I said puts the blame on Penny for leaving or the Seahawks for not forcing someone to re-sign. It would have been nice to have re-signed him. What he signed for with the Eagles was not extraorbitant. Penny and Walker duo was becoming a great tandem. It would have been nice to see that again this season. He's an Eagle now and I hope he does well.
Sorry if my reply was confusing, the first half wasn't directed at you but rather the people wondering why we didn't match. Penny went to an ideal situation for a prove it year so IMO it's hard to fault him or our FO.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Sorry if my reply was confusing, the first half wasn't directed at you but rather the people wondering why we didn't match. Penny went to an ideal situation for a prove it year so IMO it's hard to fault him or our FO.
Got it. Sorry I misinterpreted your reply. I didn't realize when I originally posted that Miles Sanders had left the Eagles and thought Penny was going into another situation where he wasn't the primary back. It is a good opportunity for Penny and with a contender to boot.